Dr.Bicer VS DR.Turan VS Dr.Gur VS Dr.Serkan Aygin

For your level of loss i wouldn’t be choosing any of them, you only have a certain amount of finite grafts available. It’s worth saving or doing a hair transplant In stages to get the best chance of a good result. 

• Like 2

This is a quote on your previous thread that you should really look at.

14 hours ago, Z-- said:

At Norwood 6, you'll have very limited donor. If you have beard hair, that can probably be used to supplement your donor region. You can't afford to make a mistake and have grafts wasted. One bad surgery and your one shot at decent density might be gone (alongside a depleted donor with tens of thousands to fix it).

You need to do this right from the start, as previously mentioned and recommended you should probably go somewhere elite and those options are not available to you in Turkey. The luxury that Norwood 5s and above do not have is that they usually don't get second chances towards decent-good density. In my honest opinion, if price is that much of a factor for you to get a hair transplant at your stage, then you shouldn't get one at all. That's the reality of the situation you are in. If you want your hair back you can't afford to make mistakes.

• Like 3

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

1 minute ago, mister_25 said:

This is a quote on your previous thread that you should really look at.

You need to do this right from the start, as previously mentioned and recommended you should probably go somewhere elite and those options are not available to you in Turkey. The luxury that Norwood 5s and above do not have is that they usually don't get second chances towards decent-good density. In my honest opinion, if price is that much of a factor for you to get a hair transplant at your stage, then you shouldn't get one at all. That's the reality of the situation you are in. If you want your hair back you can't afford to make mistakes.

The previous thread has some really good info and does include the Drs/Clinics that could give the OP the best chance of a good result. 
As Z mentions choose the wrong one and it’s pretty much game over, and it will cost a whole lot more in the long run. We see it here all the time. The elite Drs spend a lot of their time doing repairs. 

• Like 2

I understand that may its better if i maybe look for other options too but 

im not expecting a perfect result like a full set of hair i also spoke to a couple of clinics and i planed with most of them to first cover the front part and hair line and may be use beard hair for the crown or leave the crown for may be 2nd OP.

and because i shave/ cut it very short on my side it may be seems my doner area is weak but thats not exactly the case as i already did hair analysis even in switzerland its pretty gd.

so for me the options are in turkey im not going out of europe.

And i dont want to spend too much.

like others said, stay far from serkan aygin, it's a commercial hair mill. if you still go there, just keep in mind you decided to take the risk despite the warnings.

for me i think dr bicer is a great option at 2 euro per graft, but at 2.5, might as well go a little higher since there are many great docs at 3-4 Euro per graft. her pricing jumps from 1.25 to 2.5 which is a doubling in a single year due to demand. not to say she isn't great, but i haven't seen her result for long years that i think screams a "great, totally worth it doc at 2.5".

i'm not really informed of dr gur and turan's work, but so far from what is seen here, many are good result. there was one or two thread of late which had some issue, but i can't really say anything since there isn't really much case studies.

even the doc i went to in turkey has some unsatisfactory/bad result.

turkey is a bang for your buck, yes, but it is riskier than better well known docs.
except for the hair mills, they are like a tourist trap with crap souvernir with no QC, sold at an overpriced rate, while they scream "BEST VALUE, DISCOUNT, MUST BUY".

can you get a good / decent result? -yes.
how likely is it? -probably 50-50.
isn't 50-50 good? -as long as you didnt get a botch, which would require a fix which would cost double or triple
wait what did you say? -not to mention, bonus of depression, crushed self esteem and social life etc.
it's not so bad right? -well... see for yourself the depressing stories many member here have to go through, and decide for yourself.

• Like 2

I know nothing about Dr Aygin, but the other 3 produce very solid results.  I’d suggest getting in contact with Fuecapilar to get proposals from Turan & Gur and to contact Bicer too.  I have researched these 3 to death and to be honest, I think they are each as good as each other, in different ways.  Do some research and decide for yourself whose results look most in line with your thinking.  What I would say, is to expect Turan and Gur to be half the price of Bicer, who has put her price up from €1.5 per graft to €2.5 per graft in a short period of time.  The other 2 are about €1.25 per graft and can be even cheaper than that, if you let their technicians do the extractions.  For full disclosure, I am booked in with Gur and prefer his work to Turan or Bicer, regardless of price.

1 hour ago, Ronnie21 said:

I know nothing about Dr Aygin, but the other 3 produce very solid results.  I’d suggest getting in contact with Fuecapilar to get proposals from Turan & Gur and to contact Bicer too.  I have researched these 3 to death and to be honest, I think they are each as good as each other, in different ways.  Do some research and decide for yourself whose results look most in line with your thinking.  What I would say, is to expect Turan and Gur to be half the price of Bicer, who has put her price up from €1.5 per graft to €2.5 per graft in a short period of time.  The other 2 are about €1.25 per graft and can be even cheaper than that, if you let their technicians do the extractions.  For full disclosure, I am booked in with Gur and prefer his work to Turan or Bicer, regardless of price.

Im in contact with fuecapilar 

but why do they have bad goodle reviews?

i knw the hairmillis has lot of fake reviews.

so you would say bicer and fue capilar are the best in turkey?

1 hour ago, Adil Jemil said:

Im in contact with fuecapilar 

but why do they have bad goodle reviews?

i knw the hairmillis has lot of fake reviews.

so you would say bicer and fue capilar are the best in turkey?

Hi

I've not seen these bad Google reviews you mention.  If you search across forums and Facebook groups you’ll find plenty of good feedback on Gur & Turan.

I’d say they are amongst the best in Turkey, basically within the group of options that won’t destroy your donor or give you a crazy hairline and product consistently good results.  There are others like Pekkinar also.

Good luck

37 minutes ago, Ronnie21 said:

Hi

I've not seen these bad Google reviews you mention.  If you search across forums and Facebook groups you’ll find plenty of good feedback on Gur & Turan.

I’d say they are amongst the best in Turkey, basically within the group of options that won’t destroy your donor or give you a crazy hairline and product consistently good results.  There are others like Pekkinar also.

Good luck

Thank you very much, means alot

4 hours ago, Adil Jemil said:

I have seen many norwood 5-6 ppl hairtransplant results in this forum by Dr.Bicer and Dr.Turan

and lot of ppl have spoken positive about the results. Why dont you recommend them?

This is based on my research from the past  few days. The impression I get is this forum hates Turkey but if you look around other countries as well, the situation is no different. US, Spain, Brazil, India where these top doctors are recommended everywhere there are horrible botch jobs and hairmills, no different than Turkey. Yet the hatred is intense towards Turkey but not Spain or US etc. I imagine because most members got enticed by the cheap pricing, ended up at a hairmill and then start blaming the whole country.

If you’re really insistent on going to Turkey for cost or whatever reason, Dr Turan has great growth rates and I haven’t seen a single bad result!, Dr Bicer also seems legit and safe, I was also considering HLC but one guy here kind of ruined their reputation for me even though he seems fishy rather than the clinic ( 1950s era photos are his proof lol). I don’t know about Dr Gur but he is highly praised as well. Both of them are on this forum recommended list, check them out. 

If cost isn’t an issue for you, bro you must really go to the top doctors recommended for higher norwoods. The difference between them and the ones I mentioned in Turkey is not that you have risk of getting botched jobs etc but the top doctors are really good at giving the illusion of density and they plan those hair follicles at angles that fool the eyes well. They’re artists

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LookMaxx said:

This is based on my research from the past  few days. The impression I get is this forum hates Turkey but if you look around other countries as well, the situation is no different. US, Spain, Brazil, India where these top doctors are recommended everywhere there are horrible botch jobs and hairmills, no different than Turkey. Yet the hatred is intense towards Turkey but not Spain or US etc. I imagine because most members got enticed by the cheap pricing, ended up at a hairmill and then start blaming the whole country.

If you’re really insistent on going to Turkey for cost or whatever reason, Dr Turan has great growth rates and I haven’t seen a single bad result!, Dr Bicer also seems legit and safe, I was also considering HLC but one guy here kind of ruined their reputation for me even though he seems fishy rather than the clinic ( 1950s era photos are his proof lol). I don’t know about Dr Gur but he is highly praised as well. Both of them are on this forum recommended list, check them out. 

If cost isn’t an issue for you, bro you must really go to the top doctors recommended for higher norwoods. The difference between them and the ones I mentioned in Turkey is not that you have risk of getting botched jobs etc but the top doctors are really good at giving the illusion of density and they plan those hair follicles at angles that fool the eyes well. They’re artists

It just happens to be that more people end up at a hair mill in Turkey than anywhere else, the sheer amount of poor clinics and hair mills is staggering compared to elsewhere, could be anywhere over 500 options and yet only a handful put out good results.

I can definitely agree that the same applies everywhere else in the world, here In the Uk we really only have a few decent options. 
The US has more than its share of poor clinics, Bosley is a prime example, well most “chain” clinics actually. 
Look to Australia and you won’t really see any recommendations. India might have a few decent options but again it has a whole host of poor ones. 

If someone had to make a choice then yes I would prefer they choose what would give them the absolute best chance of a good result depending on their particular needs, for the OP with such a high level of loss and what appears to be not a amazing donor area it would be remiss of us not to suggest the Drs doing the very best work for cases such as his. If it was me I would beg/steal/borrow to be choosing someone like Hattingen who happens to be in the same country, in real terms how much more expensive would this be than say Dr Bicer ? Well she’s either €2.5 or €3 per graft, Hattingen is €3 something for FUT and €4.5 for FUE.

I really like Dr Bicers and Dr Turan/Dr Gurs work, but I’m just suggesting who I think is capable of giving him the best result. 

23 minutes ago, LookMaxx said:

The impression I get is this forum hates Turkey but if you look around other countries as well, the situation is no different. US, Spain, Brazil, India where these top doctors are recommended everywhere there are horrible botch jobs and hairmills, no different than Turkey.

Everywhere has bad surgeons, the reason Turkey in particular gets a lot of scrutiny is because its known for its health tourism, it has that reputation and that power to be called a holiday destination to get your hair back, but that is far from the truth. The amount of hairmills that I have heard of beats the amount of doctors that I would trust by a overwhelming majority. The thing about turkey is that they don't have necessarily have skill in hair transplantation, they have skill in marketing hair transplantation.

Every country in the world has good and bad surgeons, every good surgeon has good and bad results, every hairmill has good and bad results. I wish this industry was black and white so we can easily point "bad clinic, bad result" "good doctor, good result" buts its more than that. When people say US, Spain, India, Belgium, Portugal or whatever they are talking about the locations of very few specific elite doctors, not the locations itself. They aren't saying "US is the best choice for hair transplantation" its more like "The US has some of the best choices for hair translation."

Geography doesn't determine the result, the surgeon does. 

Adil Jemil, I'll stand by my opinion and give you my honest advice and this is from someone that is/was in a similar circumstance as yourself. You have a advanced pattern, You are about Norwood 5 or Norwood 6, if your goal is coverage than the best choices in Turkey could work like Dr Bicer and others that have been mentioned. There are still other cheap options that are probably as good as Bicer or if not better, these options are probably found outside of Turkey. If your goal is to get something close to density (like a half way point between illusion to density) you are going to need to go to Elite Doctors which cannot be found in Turkey and that will also cost a heavy sum.

I also wouldn't trust Google reviews, I've seen how easily manipulated they are. Its like Yelp reviews, put 1 real negative 1/5 review, the clinic puts up 100 fake positive 5/5 reviews.

• Like 2

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

2 minutes ago, mister_25 said:

also wouldn't trust Google reviews, I've seen how easily manipulated they are. Its like Yelp reviews, put 1 real negative 1/5 review, the clinic puts up 100 fake positive 5/5 reviews.

Bang on ! Only reviews that can really be trusted is patient posted results, such as those here on the forum. Not clinic “cherry picked” ones. And certainly not faceless online ones, which lets face it anyone can post. 
We get more than our fare share of clinics trying to spam/shill here, but they will get called out. Usually pretty easy to spot. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Britalien said:

It just happens to be that more people end up at a hair mill in Turkey than anywhere else, the sheer amount of poor clinics and hair mills is staggering compared to elsewhere, could be anywhere over 500 options and yet only a handful put out good results.

I can definitely agree that the same applies everywhere else in the world, here In the Uk we really only have a few decent options. 
The US has more than its share of poor clinics, Bosley is a prime example, well most “chain” clinics actually. 
Look to Australia and you won’t really see any recommendations. India might have a few decent options but again it has a whole host of poor ones. 

If someone had to make a choice then yes I would prefer they choose what would give them the absolute best chance of a good result depending on their particular needs, for the OP with such a high level of loss and what appears to be not a amazing donor area it would be remiss of us not to suggest the Drs doing the very best work for cases such as his. If it was me I would beg/steal/borrow to be choosing someone like Hattingen who happens to be in the same country, in real terms how much more expensive would this be than say Dr Bicer ? Well she’s either €2.5 or €3 per graft, Hattingen is €3 something for FUT and €4.5 for FUE.

I really like Dr Bicers and Dr Turan/Dr Gurs work, but I’m just suggesting who I think is capable of giving him the best result. 

Thank you for the advice for of all you guys help me alot. Are you talking about this clinic?955F574C-13CD-4C56-B3BE-8F67ECF570EC.thumb.png.7ca5243bafcdb7a6777c17fc2690d80a.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Britalien said:

Yes 👍🏽 Exactly that one, check out the results here on the forum, but also check for more on the German forum - Google: Alopezia .de you will find a lot more ! 

Ok sure but what about thr google reviews. They first impression as bad 😅

9 minutes ago, Adil Jemil said:

Ok sure but what about thr google reviews. They first impression as bad 😅

Never trust Google/Yelp/trustpilot/Fb/Insta reviews, they are very unreliable, it’s actually patient posted reviews, and preferably full 12 month journeys that are the ones we can trust. Just put Hattingen in the search bar here on the forum and also do the same on Alpozia, just for example check out the result thread for @gradina22

Edited by Britalien
  • Like 1