Yay or nay: FUE HT before Christmas?

15 hours ago, Balding Bad said:

So my dates for the HT is Dec 21 and 22. Do we think that's too close to Christmas?

That's a personal preference, but I think it sounds like the perfect way to spend the holidays honestly! What better Christmas gift for yourself than getting a procedure that's going to positively impact your life/self-esteem in a really meaningful way 6-12 months down the road... :) 

• Like 2

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

4 hours ago, pkipling said:

That's a personal preference, but I think it sounds like the perfect way to spend the holidays honestly! What better Christmas gift for yourself than getting a procedure that's going to positively impact your life/self-esteem in a really meaningful way 6-12 months down the road... :) 

Chicks love to have some fun that time of year, though.  Whether early 20s and newly living alone or into their 30s and starting to feel super lonely due to the holiday season, I honestly think the mid December through valentine's day window (especially if you live in a place with a real winter) is the most underrated time of the year as far as dating goes.  You get a transplant and that's off the table.  Actually, though, if this is a good clinic and OP wants to get a transplant with them he should take the first available date. lol 

Edited by John1991