Hairtransplant

Spot on

I dealt with SMP... honestly crap solution as you can't go in the sun without sun block or the SMP will fade, and constant touch ups as The Truth mentioned

I also had to pay for a repair (which their is no guarantee will even work)

Asli tarcan was one of the worst decisions I ever made

Don't be another statistic

Avoid the clinic and cancel your booking if you can. Worst case scenario is to lie and tell them you're a Youtuber documenting your journey and MAYBE they'll give you their best tech team, reducing the chance of a bad result. 

The results speak for themselves, take a look at a recent thread indicating the difference between this clinic and Couto (an elite doctor): 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RTC said:

Spot on

I dealt with SMP... honestly crap solution as you can't go in the sun without sun block or the SMP will fade, and constant touch ups as The Truth mentioned

I also had to pay for a repair (which their is no guarantee will even work)

Asli tarcan was one of the worst decisions I ever made

Don't be another statistic

Did you have SMP on the whole head m8 or just in the donor area ?

Edited by THE TRUTH

2 minutes ago, THE TRUTH said:

Did you have SMP on the whole head m8 or just in the donor area ?

I had it on the donor and it faded after a year probably cos I didn't use sun block

Then I got it on recipient and was more diligent with sun block and it lasted longer but still faded a bit

Honestly, for me, not being able to go in the sun is a simple pleasure in life. nothing is worth sacrificing that

7 hours ago, THE TRUTH said:

Hair Transplant Mentor used to be a great source of information but he is not anymore ! 

I don't trust him anymore at all. 

Koray Erdogan has bought Tillman....

ASMED is clearly a mill. Absolutely no doubt about that. This is not even debatable. They were removed from this forum years ago because of that. 

Don't trust Tillman's promotionnal youtube videos and ASMED youtube channel. Those results are obviously cherry picked and certainly not representative  of the average result you could expect. 

Do an extensive research on this forum and you will see that they have MANY bad results in the past and even one recently and more importantly terrible ethics... That's the big problem. 

HLC is by no means "praised" on this forum. They do have a few good results here and there but they also got several well-known bad results already and ofc a really bad one published the other day...

The general consensus on this forum was that they were somewhat better than ASMED (at least until recently...) because they do less patients per day and doctors are way more involved during procedures. And while they did have a non negligeable number of crap results, I gotta be fair and stress that they didn't have really bad botches so to speak as the 2 cases we saw recently.  That's it. 

Sadly, it appears that they are becoming the exact same as ASMED  these days...Bad botches and poor ethics. It's really sad and unfortunate but it's all about money in this industry. 

Are you referring to JT on TBT?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Is he no longer affiliated with TBT?

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

1 minute ago, THE TRUTH said:

Spencer & Joe still have their weekly show on Youtube. 

Then what did you mean when you said Erdogan bought him?…sorry, not aware of this.

Gillenator

Just now, gillenator said:

Then what did you mean when you said Erdogan bought him?…sorry, not aware of this.

Check out Joe's youtube channel. 

He is making promotionnal videos for ASMED. 

Nothing surprises me anymore!

Gillenator