Opinions about Dr. freitas

Son12

Hey friends,

I want to have a hair transplant with Dr. freitas, and I wanted to hear some opinions

from people who have had a hair transplant with him.

I looked at a lot of his work here on the forum, the work looks great,

but I would be happier to hear about the results and the process from people who actually

went through the clinic and not from the pictures the clinic publishes.

Does the doctor perform all the surgeries himself?

If there are people who were not satisfied, I would also like to hear, and if so, then why.

Thank you very much and have a wonderful day everyone

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Son12 said:

Hey friends,

I want to have a hair transplant with Dr. freitas, and I wanted to hear some opinions

from people who have had a hair transplant with him.

I looked at a lot of his work here on the forum, the work looks great,

but I would be happier to hear about the results and the process from people who actually

went through the clinic and not from the pictures the clinic publishes.

Does the doctor perform all the surgeries himself?

If there are people who were not satisfied, I would also like to hear, and if so, then why.

Thank you very much and have a wonderful day everyone

Of course you should focus on results from real patient reviews and not to the pictures from clinic's publishes. Freitas does only implantation with choi implanter, without making incisions firstly. Extraction is done by his tech teams.

• Like 1

in fact, here the vast majority of threads are published by the clinic, I don't remember how many real patients have published their journey from start to finish on HRN.

31 minutes ago, ITA said:

in fact, here the vast majority of threads are published by the clinic, I don't remember how many real patients have published their journey from start to finish on HRN.

Are you talking in general or specifically the dr.Freitas  clinic?

3 minutes ago, Son12 said:

Are you talking in general or specifically the dr.Freitas  clinic?

About Dr. De Freitas clinic, attention, I'm not saying it's not a good clinic, quite the opposite, but here on HRN, most of the threads are published by the clinic itself.

• Like 1

Freitas is amongst the top 10 clinics in the world. I highly recommend him. Never seen a bad result. One of the best hairline artists  out there. 

HOWEVER I have seen maybe 2 subpar results on fororecuparartupelo from Freitas over the years. And I remember correctly he fixed them for free. He's an ethical doctor and there are also many independants reviews which are great ! 

He's great but he isn't perfect. Hair transplant is always a gamble. 

But he's a safe bet and his extractors are well-trained. 

Dr. Daniela Cotelesa used to be Freitas' extractor. She's great. A rising talent like Ferreira and Ximena. She left and opened her own clinic. 

As a general rule, I agree that you should NEVER NEVER NEVER trust reviews posted by the clinics themselves or their representatives because they are CHERRY PICKED per definition. 

Always look for independant reviews. I always teach people:  deliberately look for bad results. Literally browse the whole internet. 

Fororecuperartupelo, alopeziede, belicapelli, Reddit, international hairloss forum, hairloss experiences, hairlosstalk, sacekimisonuclari, impactof hairloss.be, hairsite, hairloss conquerors on FB, Mesiasss4 and tenermaspelo on youtube, look for bad reviews on google, on youtube, russian and greek hairloss forums,  EVERYWHERE. 

You gotta be smarter than all this shills, salesmen, snake oils sellers and promoters, affiliation guys, "mentors"  etc...

The hair transplany industry is a dirty minefield. You gotta be SMARTER. 

Edited by THE TRUTH
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, THE TRUTH said:

Freitas is amongst the top 10 clinics in the world. I highly recommend him. Never seen a bad result. One of the best hairline artists  out there. 

HOWEVER I have seen maybe 2 subpar results on fororecuparartupelo from Freitas over the years. And I remember correctly he fixed them for free. He's an ethical doctor and there are also many independants reviews which are great ! 

Dr. Daniela Cotelesa used to be Freitas' extractor. She's great. A rising talent like Ferreira and Ximena. She left and opened her own clinic. 

As a general rule, I agree that you should NEVER NEVER NEVER trust reviews posted by the clinics themselves or their representatives because they are CHERRY PICKED per definition. 

Always look for independant reviews. I always teach people:  deliberately look for bad results. Literally browse the whole internet. 

Fororecuperartupelo, alopeziede, belicapelli, Reddit, international hairloss forum, hairloss experiences, hairlosstalk, sacekimisonuclari, impactof hairloss.be, hairsite, hairloss conquerors on FB, Mesiasss4 and tenermaspelo on youtube, look for bad reviews on google, on youtube, russian and greek hairloss forums,  EVERYWHERE. 

You gotta be smarter than all this shills, salesmen, snake oils sellers and promoters, affiliation guys, "mentors"  etc...

Thanks for the detailed answer, I’ll keep looking for review’s

• Like 1

2 hours ago, THE TRUTH said:

Very good post.

Also, even for the actual results posted by clinics, sometimes they reveal certain things to you unintentionally. For example:

1) You can compare their results of "x" number of grafts to others across the internet. Do the results look reasonable compared to the number of grafts? Do they look too good to be true?

2) Pay attention to the lighting in the pictures. Are the results pictures more shaded? Avoiding direct, overhead lighting. Do they show the whole top of the head, or only the hairline?

3) Continuing from point (2), how is the hair styled. Is it a heavy combover or slick back to where you have no idea how good the yield actually is? Are the hair lengths in the before and after pictures the same? Is there at least a video where the surgeon combes through the hair so you can get a better idea of the yield?

4) Is the native, non transplanted hair combed forward or grown out longer to give a larger illusion of density?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, THE TRUTH said:

What's the name of her clinic? Nothing comes up on google when searching for Daniela Cotelesa

I am also considering Dr. Freitas. Is he superior to Hasson & Wong? I need roughly around 4,000-4,400 grafts personally and I don’t see Freitas doing that consistently like H&W in a single session. I need more than 3,000 grafts, but Freitas and his hairline work have me super interested. 

14 hours ago, THE TRUTH said:

I agree, that you should never trust reviews posted by the clinic itself, as they share their best results (cherry picked). Clinics would never share you average or bad results, that's for sure !

Also you don't know if the photos that have been published by the clinic are original or edited by the clinic to make the result look better than it actually is.

So every candidate must focus and trust only reviews that are independed and that have been postesd by the patiens. So you can discover the clinic's bad results and see the truth about the clinic's success percentage.