Should I be skeptical?

I’m pretty decided on going to Dr. Yaman in Instanbul. I know there are some mixed reviews. But I’ve done my research and I’m pretty confident in their work. But once I asked them their availability, it seems like they’re available most of August, on a short notice. I would’ve thought they’d be booked up. Is it concerning that they have this much availability? 

9A75DC3B-34D8-4D5C-B617-4ACE8CAD5E1F.jpeg

• Like 1

The biggest reason it's a red flag is because well-known clinics with so many openings tend to be hair mills. The better doctors—those who perform most, if not all, the delicate operative work—focus on one patient at a time and therefore have fewer vacancies, whereas the more expedient clinics will be able to field multiple per day because they delegate the operations to their technicians. The latter, of course, is dicey because the techs could just be newly hired warm bodies rather than actual licensed practitioners for all you know.

Per this thread, it seems Yaman has gone the hair-mill route; that'd explain all his availabilities. I don't know if this has always been the case with him (I'd hope not since he's one of the forum-recommended doctors), but I'd give him a wide berth now if it presently is.

Edited by Trichotrophy