Finally did it! All respect to dr. Bicer and the team

Snow

6 minutes ago, Eran said:

Good luck! 
from a very happy client of Dr. Bicer, you choose an excellent surgeon.

🤗

AD0B27FD-A5BF-42A3-B66A-360AD4D48516.jpeg

Oh Ersan, I know you mate, have been looking at your results many times before, its simply amazing! If I only could get 50% of your results I would be more than happy, its a miracle that’s for sure! 

hopefully I will get some good results as well.

best regards

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh Ersan, I know you mate, have been looking at your results many times before, its simply amazing! If I only could get 50% of your results I would be more than happy, its a miracle that’s for sure! 

hopefully I will get some good results as well.

best regards

🙏🏻
looking forward to see your updates!

good luck mate!

• Like 1

Just an qucik update after my hair cut, im 5 weeks post surgery. I still dont feel that Im shedding as I should, very slow and im sure i still have about 50 procent left from the ht. Its only like 5-10 that comes of when im in shower.

I kinda like how its growing and looks, cant wait for month 6. 

best regards

013BBFDB-45B3-4D2F-8804-939544045A67.jpeg

80AB175E-D5A7-44FA-8968-A1D1F926F6D7.jpeg

Edited by Snow
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Berba11 said:

Looks like you're going retain a lot of the transplanted hair (I did, too!). By month 4 you could be good to go. You should notice the shedding gradually decrease now. Exciting times!

Thanks for your comment mate! Yeah its definitely decreasing. Cant wait!

br

1 hour ago, RandomJerk said:

Thanks for the update. I tried reaching out to Dr Bicer's office (via email and Whatsapp) and was not succesful. How did you even manage to contact them and get a response?

Hi friend. I just reached out through whatsapp? Maybe they are busy or something? How long did you wait?

Edited by Snow

On 8/19/2022 at 11:51 AM, Snow said:

Just an qucik update after my hair cut, im 5 weeks post surgery. I still dont feel that Im shedding as I should, very slow and im sure i still have about 50 procent left from the ht. Its only like 5-10 that comes of when im in shower.

I kinda like how its growing and looks, cant wait for month 6. 

best regards

013BBFDB-45B3-4D2F-8804-939544045A67.jpeg

80AB175E-D5A7-44FA-8968-A1D1F926F6D7.jpeg

For 5 weeks this is looking amazing! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

8 weeks update:

I think everything is going well. I thought that i would be the exception but most of the ht have been shedding for good now, it just took longer than normal i guess, mostly week 6 or was it 5, cant really remember, where the ht shedded. This picture was taken with flash, still some redness and I Think its safe to say that im in the ugly stage now.. just have to keep believing.

take care guys!

0E5E7833-ECF2-4E87-8180-134BC0F7F951.jpeg

ADB9B392-A55A-48FE-8294-988D89D1095E.jpeg

2C9103BD-5844-49A2-9F59-4C30A952A3E0.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 8:02 AM, Z-- said:

Good choice! Bicer is easily Turkey's best right now, I feel. I think this go will get you a great hairline imo, but keep in mind you'll probably need another surgery for the crown and maybe to fill in frontal third based on the level of loss. Diffuse thinning is a pain in the ass but you did good this time around man.

I noticed you said she is turkeys best but how does she compared to other top doctors in the world?

On 8/16/2022 at 1:35 AM, Eran said:

Good luck! 
from a very happy client of Dr. Bicer, you choose an excellent surgeon.

🤗

AD0B27FD-A5BF-42A3-B66A-360AD4D48516.jpeg

Hey great results that’s awesome!! I’m looking into bicer as well. De Freitas and Dr. Pinto are all booked up for over a year so bicer is one of my front runners right now. I’m thinking of going with her instead of waiting for the others what do u think!?

6 hours ago, Iceee222 said:

Hey great results that’s awesome!! I’m looking into bicer as well. De Freitas and Dr. Pinto are all booked up for over a year so bicer is one of my front runners right now. I’m thinking of going with her instead of waiting for the others what do u think!?

I had my procedure with her 3 weeks ago and I think I remember her saying she is booked for about a year too, but I would go ahead and book with her if you want her. People cancel or reschedule…it happens. I booked my transplant 7 months in advance and her helper kept notifying me of openings where someone wanted to cancel or reschedule. Go for it, just hold off on booking a flight in the time being.

44 minutes ago, j1000 said:

I had my procedure with her 3 weeks ago and I think I remember her saying she is booked for about a year too, but I would go ahead and book with her if you want her. People cancel or reschedule…it happens. I booked my transplant 7 months in advance and her helper kept notifying me of openings where someone wanted to cancel or reschedule. Go for it, just hold off on booking a flight in the time being.

Oh dang wow ok all these surgeons are booked up crazy. You think she’s up there w those other elites ? I’ve heard good things including from u which is good! U look at another turkey doc Pekiner ?

1 hour ago, Iceee222 said:

Oh dang wow ok all these surgeons are booked up crazy. You think she’s up there w those other elites ? I’ve heard good things including from u which is good! U look at another turkey doc Pekiner ?

I didn’t but that doesn’t mean he’s not wonderful. I took a liking to Bicer from my research and went with her. No regrets. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fellas,

3 month mark:

I guess everything is going as it should, and im not sure if i see some growth yet, but let see for the next 4 weeks, some say it takes off after month 3. Still some redness but for sure it will be gone soon as i see its getting much better from where it was. I am still not on any medication and dont Think i Will ever be. 

first 4 images is with flash, last one is without. 

br

542C27B3-5757-4D16-B7EA-8D71964D389F.jpeg

5B6A4C34-BD91-4400-872E-80AE94B52BC8.jpeg

7D1157AA-BA93-4397-B877-B9ED6091800D.jpeg

5E5E159A-0ECB-4854-8B51-012EF91FFF00.jpeg

0617F78D-420D-4D53-AD79-63E33DFD2E0D.jpeg

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Eran said:

Still early to see something. the magic starts next month 🙂 

Hi Eran!

yes, I have to gather some patience. I have no doubt that Dr. Bicer’s work will pay off. Hope I get just some of your great results 😂

Best regards

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yolobald said:

Hi Eran!

yes, I have to gather some patience. I have no doubt that Dr. Bicer’s work will pay off. Hope I get just some of your great results 😂

Best regards

Will find out very soon 🤣

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi fellas,

4 month mark. 

Small steps, I see some changes from 3 month but hopefully 4 month to 5 will be the fase where it becomes funny and i may begin to go without cap. Still no medication and will remain like that.

take care and see you in one to two month time again depending how 5 month looks. 

best regards 

FD1EC648-347D-429E-9B6D-4068BF2C2C3D.jpeg

9F73BC2F-F273-4508-B68B-D4B2EF097C40.jpeg

86701E20-5142-4AE4-8809-1C8EECF79F4C.jpeg

224AA744-33B3-48C9-8B73-EB8FCDC5D64A.jpeg

• Like 7