Life Hair( Sahin Celik) 4.000 Grafts 04/03/2022

mrt

Hi Everyone,

I have been following the form for quite long time and i am here to share my experience too, last march i had my operation with a Turkish local clinic which is bases in Ankara, this clinic is well know place in Turkey but i assume in this form doesn't have that much topic.

About clinic,  i can say that it is a small clinic usually they preform 2 surgeries per day and it is very clean and professional epically when you compare price and performance they have very good results.

Thank you all,

16 minutes ago, mrt said:

Hi Everyone,

I have been following the form for quite long time and i am here to share my experience too, last march i had my operation with a Turkish local clinic which is bases in Ankara, this clinic is well know place in Turkey but i assume in this form doesn't have that much topic.

About clinic,  i can say that it is a small clinic usually they preform 2 surgeries per day and it is very clean and professional epically when you compare price and performance they have very good results.

Thank you all,

Before operation

PHOTO-2022-01-15-09-29-06 (1).jpg

PHOTO-2022-01-15-09-29-06 (2).jpg

PHOTO-2022-01-15-09-29-06.jpg

5 minutes ago, NEVER GET TRANSPLANT said:

Sahin Celik is the absolute GOAT. 

I'm sure this result will be a homerun. 

All the best and good luck bro 👍

Hopefully Bro ,

Thanks!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Outside of budget and geography what were the research protocols that you employed to decide to finally narrow it down to this clinic?

The clinic is well know in Turkey and Sahin Celik has very good results, you might have a look Turkish forms