Blood tests for Eugenix

Hi all,

I have just booked my HT with Eugenix for September and will be sharing my journey here. 

I couldn’t quite decide between Dr Das and Dr Bansal. I know Dr Bansal is more experienced but I’ve seen good results from Dr Das and she is much more affordable. 

Anyway, the clinic have offered to give me a consultation with both doctors separately before I make a decision, which I think is really nice of them. Ultimately, I will choose who I feel most confident about regardless of the price. 

So the main purpose of this thread was to ask if any patients from the UK might be able to give me any advice on where to get the blood work that they require done? I’ve looked online and can’t find a test that includes the things they need tested and trying to get this from my personal GP feels like an impossible ask.

Any advice appreciated.

12 hours ago, AndyPandy said:

Hi all,

I have just booked my HT with Eugenix for September and will be sharing my journey here. 

I couldn’t quite decide between Dr Das and Dr Bansal. I know Dr Bansal is more experienced but I’ve seen good results from Dr Das and she is much more affordable. 

Anyway, the clinic have offered to give me a consultation with both doctors separately before I make a decision, which I think is really nice of them. Ultimately, I will choose who I feel most confident about regardless of the price. 

So the main purpose of this thread was to ask if any patients from the UK might be able to give me any advice on where to get the blood work that they require done? I’ve looked online and can’t find a test that includes the things they need tested and trying to get this from my personal GP feels like an impossible ask.

Any advice appreciated.

If you are feeling confident that there is nothing wrong with you, it will be easy to get them done at Eugenix a few days before the procedure

I tried to get my done at my GP (who refused), private companies wanted £400 to do the tests, I therefore arrived a couple of days early and Eugenix sent someone to my hotel room to do the tests, at a cost of around  £30. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/23/2022 at 7:21 AM, Bandit90 said:

I tried to get my done at my GP (who refused), private companies wanted £400 to do the tests, I therefore arrived a couple of days early and Eugenix sent someone to my hotel room to do the tests, at a cost of around  £30. 

Your GP refused? I see that as very irresponsible and I’d change GPs asap. Did you tell them you needed it prior to a procedure?

My clinic tested me for HIV and hepatitis.

I asked him if he ever got any positive results, and he said rarely yes.

But even if you do test positive they can still do the transplant, they just have to take extra protection (whatever that means)

Will be following! I too am looking to schedule mine for September or October. Dr. Das is the “Exclusive Package,” correct? That’s what I’m going with and have been advised she is great and that I should be very confident.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 7:43 PM, general-etwan said:

Will be following! I too am looking to schedule mine for September or October. Dr. Das is the “Exclusive Package,” correct? That’s what I’m going with and have been advised she is great and that I should be very confident.

She is a fantastic doctor. We wish you all the best for your journey with us.

• Like 1