micro/small touch up FUE sessions

hello , has anyone here have experience with small (under 500 graft) FUE procedures ? I know Bloxam has a lunch time fue option on his site but curious if others offer such a small procedure, possibly looking at a small touch up session somewhere around 200-300 graft along the hairline but really just one specific part , then maybe again it grows out in the next 2.5 moths....also looking to stay state side and east cost preferably ...PS anyone been to Mwamba in NJ ? 

18 minutes ago, Gokuhairline said:

anyone been to Mwamba in NJ

yep I saw him in Princeton at the beginning of this month. As you probably know he rotates between Brussels, Princeton, and Atlanta. 

I think he will be in NJ again in September but don't quote me on that. His waitlist is generally 4 months so he may already be booked up for his next NJ trip. 

• Like 1

Gokuhairline,

I think just about anybody would perform a smaller FUE session if that’s ultimately what you need to meet your goals.  That said, 200 to 300 grafts is a small number and won’t accomplish much unless you’re looking to fill or refine a smaller area.

If you post a few photos of the area you were concerned about, we could possibly give you some additional or better feedback.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

• Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

13 hours ago, Gokuhairline said:

hello , has anyone here have experience with small (under 500 graft) FUE procedures ? I know Bloxam has a lunch time fue option on his site but curious if others offer such a small procedure, possibly looking at a small touch up session somewhere around 200-300 graft along the hairline but really just one specific part , then maybe again it grows out in the next 2.5 moths....also looking to stay state side and east cost preferably ...PS anyone been to Mwamba in NJ ? 

Please post some pictures of your scalp and we could give you details regarding the requirement for your particular case.