Dr. Demirsoy - Armamed | 3270 grafts | June 2022

mafpe

22 hours ago, mafpe said:

4 months update

Most of the grafts have grown, at around 85-95% spot, i'd say. caveat is that the number of follicle seems to be different that what is implanted, as in, what should have been triple or quadruple, many seems to be double or even single.

I do not know if in one graft, follicle grow differently or together. My hope is that they don't always grow together, which means not all of them has sprouted. this led to a somewhat sparse look, but i'm confident with enough length (probably 6/8cm) it will provide "enough" coverage, although it would look somewhat see through, it won't look like i'm balding badly, with proper styling and hair fiber, it shouldn't be noticeable for normal eyes.

despite that, i am happy enough with the growth at the moment, since it's likely to improve. not to mention that most of the graft placement, at least a follicle survived, in which at this point i can confidently say the HT is a success (*bar some unsightly occurrence happens, or that they fall off later). 

i've started going out without a hat, and currently as long as i don't stand right below a light source, or room that is lightly but adequately lit, it's only a little thin but most people couldn't tell unless they are eyeing my hairline. pretty happy with my progress.

image.thumb.png.ffd62712f3e0a7f490215f38ed549b4a.png

image.thumb.png.2a0b4c2b335db4f7f7c04f05a62565dc.png

Nice progress mate for 4 months. In 4 months from now it will look awesome. Waiting for your future updates!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...