Hair transplant best clinic (Turkey)

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an hair transplante, and more I research more stuff you need to consider, and more complex is the process.

I'm interested in doing an hajr transplant in Turkey. And in my research I found two good clinics: Cosmedica and Dr. Serkan Aygin.

What is your experience in the field? Can you help me to have the best natural results? 

Whish you all the best, thank you for all

Levent Acar Cosmedica and Serkan Aygin are both what we call hairmills on this forum. 

This means they do 20 patients per day and the doctor only sees you for 5 minutes and draws your hairline. He is not involved at all during surgery. Technicians do all steps of the surgery. Extraction, incisions and implantation. Sometimes if you pay a bit more you may get Acar and Serkan to do only the incisions. 

They have many many differents teams of technicians doing the surgeries....Generally there are 2-3  teams of techs who are very experienced and the rest can be people recruited on the street, some nurses without any specific training etc...I am not even kidding. 

These clinics are a huge gamble. Some people are incredibly lucky. Some are not. 

I saw a youtuber by the name of Dr. Mogrey who got an absolutely phenomenal dense result from Serkan. But I have also seen terribly bad results from Serkan. One was discussed on the youtube channel tenermaspelo and the patient had his donor area permanently destroyed...

The Hair Transplant Mentor's undercover videos were shot in Serkan's old clinic....Check them out. 

So I have seen outstanding work from Serkan and Acar. 

I've seen average results and I've seen disasters... Overharvested damaged donor areas, cases with zero growth on the recipient area etc...

Serkan is very popular on the italian hairloss forum. Just like Koray, this is because he has a financial partnership with BOLA the administrator of the forum. They only cherry pick and publish good results to make people believe Serkan and Koray are great, which in reality isn't the case. 

That said, I gotta say Serkan has made some tremendous improvements over the last 3-5 years while Koray has deteriorated even more...

Cosmedica is often advertised by fake youtubers like Hairliciously who gets paid to portray Cosmedica as an elite clinic... That same guy who takes pictures from Transtimelines of people on literally oral estrogen and bicalutamide and claims the regrowth was achieved with the crappy dermapens he is trying to sell...😂 I would never trust his recommendations...

I know some "celebrities" went to Cosmedica but that doesn't mean anything. 

There was a guy who had his donor area badly overharvested by Cosmedica on this forum. I cannot remember his name... Tenermaspelo has also shown a couple a really bad results from them. 

I've watched a couple of Acar's interviews. He seems like a nice guy but it's a risky gamble my friend. 

I'd say 

70% chance getting an average turkish result. Some growth in the recipient area with lack of density 

15% chance getting an above average result. 

15% chance of bad result potentially disaster. 

At the end of the day, Acar & Serkan are hairmills and it is russian roulette. They are certainly not the worst hairmills....There is MUCH worse of course (Sanantur, Arenamed, Songul Alci, Aisha Hair etc...). These terrible clinics are generally in the 1000€ to 1500€ price range...

You may get lucky but you may get destroyed and waste your limited grafts for the rest of your life. 

A bad hair transplant is extremely expensive difficult to repair. 

There is no way back once you get it done. 

If you are over Norwood 4 and get a bad job then you may NEVER be able to achieve the illusion of full scalp coverage again...

Failed hair transplants are no joke. Be careful. Don't rush into surgery. 

Fighting and hopefully recovering hairloss is very long multi-step process that requires an extremely smart long term gameplan. 

Edited by Hairmills and homeruns
  • Like 2

Thank you for the reply! I understand your perspective. And to by honest I didn't know that....

Do you have any advice? I don't mind to spend a little more but have a natural and a good result.

I asked for cosmedica and they asked me 1900 dollars. But now that I know that, I have a different perspective...

20220604_114337.jpg

20220609_191637.jpg

2 hours ago, Hairmills and homeruns said:

Levent Acar Cosmedica and Serkan Aygin are both what we call hairmills on this forum. 

This means they do 20 patients per day and the doctor only sees you for 5 minutes and draws your hairline. He is not involved at all during surgery. Technicians do all steps of the surgery. Extraction, incisions and implantation. Sometimes if you pay a bit more you may get Acar and Serkan to do only the incisions. 

They have many many differents teams of technicians doing the surgeries....Generally there are 2-3  teams of techs who are very experienced and the rest can be people recruited on the street, some nurses without any specific training etc...I am not even kidding. 

These clinics are a huge gamble. Some people are incredibly lucky. Some are not. 

I saw a youtuber by the name of Dr. Mogrey who got an absolutely phenomenal dense result from Serkan. But I have also seen terribly bad results from Serkan. One was discussed on the youtube channel tenermaspelo and the patient had his donor area permanently destroyed...

The Hair Transplant Mentor's undercover videos were shot in Serkan's old clinic....Check them out. 

So I have seen outstanding work from Serkan and Acar. 

I've seen average results and I've seen disasters... Overharvested damaged donor areas, cases with zero growth on the recipient area etc...

Serkan is very popular on the italian hairloss forum. Just like Koray, this is because he has a financial partnership with BOLA the administrator of the forum. They only cherry pick and publish good results to make people believe Serkan and Koray are great, which in reality isn't the case. 

That said, I gotta say Serkan has made some tremendous improvements over the last 3-5 years while Koray has deteriorated even more...

Cosmedica is often advertised by fake youtubers like Hairliciously who gets paid to portray Cosmedica as an elite clinic... That same guy who takes pictures from Transtimelines of people on literally oral estrogen and bicalutamide and claims the regrowth was achieved with the crappy dermapens he is trying to sell...😂 I would never trust his recommendations...

I know some "celebrities" went to Cosmedica but that doesn't mean anything. 

There was a guy who had his donor area badly overharvested by Cosmedica on this forum. I cannot remember his name... Tenermaspelo has also shown a couple a really bad results from them. 

I've watched a couple of Acar's interviews. He seems like a nice guy but it's a risky gamble my friend. 

I'd say 

70% chance getting an average turkish result. Some growth in the recipient area with lack of density 

15% chance getting an above average result. 

15% chance of bad result potentially disaster. 

At the end of the day, Acar & Serkan are hairmills and it is russian roulette. There are certainly not the worst hairmills. There is much worse of course (Sanantur, Arenamed, Songul Alci, Aisha Hair etc...). 

You may get lucky but you may be damaged and waste your limited grafts for the rest of your life. 

A bad hair transplant is extremely expensive difficult to be repaired. 

There is no way back once you got it done. 

If you are over Norwood 4 and get a bad job done then you may NEVER be able to achieve the illusion of full scalp coverage again. 

Failed hair transplants are no joke. Be careful. 

Truth