This serms like a case of agressive DUPA. It is also caused by DHT sensitivity except in your case the donor area also have high androgen recptor density and 5AR reductase type 2 isoenzyme expression.  

I would get assessed in person by a very competent HT surgeon or trichologist to determine whether that's the case. 

If so, Dutasteride 0.5mg daily and oral minoxidil is your best bet. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

You have a lot of redness in there, so it's possible it could be something else going on. Check with a dermatologist.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

21 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

Please get your scalp evaluated by a dermatologist near you. It looks like DUPA. Finasteride or dutasteride can help a lot in your case. You can opt for the treatment in accordance to the doctor you consult.

I found out that my my moustache and my beard only grown one hair in the Hair follicle

so in donor’s area it produces 2 hairs to 3 hairs per follicles but in my sclap sides and in my Beard hair at Moustache there is only one hair produced per follicle

• Like 1

Hairloss965,

The others that it looks like a rather aggressive case of DUPA (diffuse unpatterned alopecia).  I also agree that you should be formally assessed by a reputable trichologist who specializes in hair.  I believe you said your blood tests were normal but a tricologist should be able to give you a more detailed evaluation and hopefully, something specific causing it can be found and treated which might reverse the process.

Please keep us posted and let us know what a trichologist has to say.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.