18day Post-OP

Hello guys, this my results after 18 days of my HT (photos was taken in direct daylight and flash). After I gently massaged the scabs I saw a LOT of hairs in my hand and the sink, I was told that this is normal but again I was freaked out 😅 I posted a Pre-OP picture for reference.. What are your opinions about the results at this stage? Does it look like it's going good or you can't tell if these hairs will grow again after the shock loss?  Thanks for the answers beforehand. 😊

BC63A529-9F2C-40E2-9065-5BA0182435EC.jpeg

E5DA0D51-9805-48A9-84AB-72131CF0CD9F.jpeg

BB267267-CE49-440D-8BC2-63F0B72C23D0.jpeg

367AA693-F383-4668-AE73-82FA8E379D4E.jpeg

Man, relax!

18 days post op it's normal and EXPECTED to see this shed. Again : at this point all your grafts are safe and they'd need to be surgically removed. Now you put a beanie on and forget about your hair for the next 6 months or so. It's torturous, I know, but it is how it is. 

Easier said than done, but @StillAliveis right, everything looks okay, now you just have to wait and as long as you can, avoid looking in the mirror.  May I ask you where did you have your procedure and how many grafts were grafted?

• Administrators

Perfectly normal at 18 days. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.