SE Hair Clinic Antalya - Dr Seda Erdogan

Hi, has anyone heard or experienced this clinic in Antalya? I can't find ANYTHING about it on any forums (not sure if that is good or bad). Someone must have used them before?

The branding is all about Dr Seda Erdogan but she just "oversees" the procedure. I asked the person on Whatsapp who the actual doctors are and they said they would "get back to me" which is a massive red flag to me. I had already jumped in and paid a 100 euro deposit for a trip in September but after finding the lack of information online aside from the bias google reviews, I'm having second thoughts. 

They quoted 4k grafts for 2200 euros

• Confused 1

Just now, Swoodsy91 said:

Hi, has anyone heard or experienced this clinic in Antalya? I can't find ANYTHING about it on any forums (not sure if that is good or bad). Someone must have used them before?

The branding is all about Dr Seda Erdogan but she just "oversees" the procedure. I asked the person on Whatsapp who the actual doctors are and they said they would "get back to me" which is a massive red flag to me. I had already jumped in and paid a 100 euro deposit for a trip in September but after finding the lack of information online aside from the bias google reviews, I'm having second thoughts. 

They quoted 4k grafts for 2200 euros

Get the money back if you can, but if not then it’s worth the €100 to save your scalp ! Don’t choose anyone that just “oversees” the procedure. 
If you happen to be looking for affordable Drs/Clinics then consider Dr Bicer, Dr Turan/Dr Gur. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, J-C said:

Get the money back if you can, but if not then it’s worth the €100 to save your scalp ! Don’t choose anyone that just “oversees” the procedure. 
If you happen to be looking for affordable Drs/Clinics then consider Dr Bicer, Dr Turan/Dr Gur. 

OK thanks, yeah I will see if they will give the money back but I'll cancel it, either way. My gut tells me something is off but was just interested if anyone had any experience with them

• Like 2

Just now, Swoodsy91 said:

OK thanks, yeah I will see if they will give the money back but I'll cancel it, either way. My gut tells me something is off but was just interested if anyone had any experience with them

Just another one of the thousands of hair mills that’s totally tech driven and a massive risk, glad you arrived here on the forum.. that gut feeling you had is right ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-C said:

@Egy? hai sentito parlare di questa clinica ? 

No @J-C, I have never heard of this clinic, you were right to advise the member @Swoodsy91 to leave it alone, at the cost of losing the € 100 given as an advance.

• Like 2