Hair transplant recommendations for curly hair? Switzerland cheaper than Turkey ???

I am looking for honest testimonials from men with curly hair who have had hair transplants. 

I have already contacted various clinics in Switzerland and Turkey, but I am unsure, because they all say something different. I have asked for several offers and I find it strange that I have to pay about the same in Switzerland as in Turkey, they also disagree on the number of grafts and method. 

I just want to fill in the receding hairline and the area in between. 

I have received the following offers:

**Switzerland**:

***Hair & Skin:***

2900- 3900 CHF for 1500-1999 grafts. Fue saphire

***Gentelmansclinic***:

CHF 6'800.00 (1'500 - 2'000 grafts). Fue saphire

CHF 8'000.00 (2'000 - 2'500 grafts) Fue saphire

**Turkey**:

***Elithair***:

2650 euros, 2500 grafts, NEO FUE DHI. Anesthesia with injections during twilight sleep. 

***Cosmedica***:

Gold package: 2100 euros, maximum 4000 grafts, FUE Saphire package.

DHI Saphire 3500: 2990 Euro, maximum 3500 grafts, DHI micro Saphire 

***Asmed***

Offer still pending

***Dr Arslan, HAIRMEDICO***

4000 Euro, max 4000 grafts, FUE hair transplantation with DHI

My gut feeling about Swiss clinics is not very good. I have the feeling there it is more marketing than anything else. I have read many different experiences of the Turkish clinics. Unfortunately, I could not find one that specializes in curling, nor which technique is now the right one. 

Can you recommend me something? The price is secondary to me is the quality in the first place.

For Swiss I would say Hattingen and Heitmann, the clinics you have considered/consulted with so far are low quality or hair mills. 
If Cost is secondary, then start to look at the better/elite clinics. Are you happy to travel to most of Europe? Expands you’re choices even more. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s more than usual for clinics to give different graft counts, it would change again if/when they see you in person. You have probably noticed the Turkish hair mills like to quote higher numbers, which will most likely be excessive and/or not be true anyway. 
Best options in Turkey? Dr Bicer, HLC, Keser & Pekiner.. Dr Turan/Dr Gur are more affordable but you mentioned cost isn’t exactly a issue. 
If your happy to travel to Spain/Portugal/Belgium/Cyprus & Bulgaria then you would have access to the best in Europe. 
Also check the following:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

For Swiss I would say Hattingen and Heitmann, the clinics you have considered/consulted with so far are low quality or hair mills. 
If Cost is secondary, then start to look at the better/elite clinics. Are you happy to travel to most of Europe? Expands you’re choices even more. 

Wow that was a quick reply, thank you very much.

I have no problem traveling Europe wide, I just want to have someone who knows curls well.

Do you have any recommendations?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

It’s more than usual for clinics to give different graft counts, it would change again if/when they see you in person. You have probably noticed the Turkish hair mills like to quote higher numbers, which will most likely be excessive and/or not be true anyway. 
Best options in Turkey? Dr Bicer, HLC, Keser & Pekiner.. Dr Turan/Dr Gur are more affordable but you mentioned cost isn’t exactly a issue. 
If your happy to travel to Spain/Portugal/Belgium/Cyprus & Bulgaria then you would have access to the best in Europe. 
Also check the following:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I will check that.

• Like 1

Just now, SwissGuy1 said:

Wow that was a quick reply, thank you very much.

I have no problem traveling Europe wide, I just want to have someone who knows curls well.

Do you have any recommendations?

Yeh I worry when I see names like you mentioned, it’s Important to get in quick before you make any rash decisions 😂

I wrote this on another thread just yesterday:

Some other Drs/Clinics that can be recommended are: Portugal - Pinto + Ferreira, Bulgaria - Dr Zarev, Netherlands - Fuegenix @DrMunibAhmad, Swiss - Hattingen + Heitmann, Spain - Dr Couto, Dr Lorenzo + Dr Ximena Vila.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SwissGuy1 said:

His work looks good, but flying all the way to the US is a bit far🤔

With Hattingen + Heitmann literally In you’re backyard, I would give them both some serious consideration. Hattingen are starting to post more results here on the forum.. Both have a lot more results on Alopezie.de forum. 
@DrTBarghouthiis in Jordan, which is probs about a 4 hour flight. 

Edited by J.A.C
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Whenever you see a clinic marketing the term ‘sapphire’ etc run a mile. They are just mills riding on the coat tails of a tool. It’s the surgeon wielding the tool that’s important. The above recommended surgeons are excellent choices. Take your time doing your research. All the best!

• Like 3

Thank you for the mention. Please feel free to share some photos here or privately so we can have a better idea about your specific case. Thank you. 

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram