Dr. Wolf Cincinnati

TC17

Does anyone know why Dr. Wolf is not recommended on this forum? I've heard good things about his work, his prices are reasonable, and he has been mentioned by posters here before.

Does anyone know why Dr. Wolf is not recommended on this forum? I've heard good things about his work, his prices are reasonable, and he has been mentioned by posters here before.

Tc17,

Dr. Wolf has been invited to post photos to be considered for potential recommendation some time ago however, to date he hasn't chosen to participate.

From what I've seen, he appears to me doing solid follicular unit hair transplant surgery. However, until we can prescreen him (which includes an in depth interview and private and public review of his results), we can't consider him for recommendation.

I hopes this helps,

Bill

Thank you Bill. Has he given any reason for his refusal to participate? I find that decision bothersome, as it severely limits the opportunity to see any results not handpicked by the physician. I personally would not feel comfortable in choosing a physician without first seeing examples of patient posted work.