Question for Jotronic x 2

Grommit

Hey Joe,

I'm sorry to beat this topic to death, but there's some new information regarding Acell.

Is Hasson and Wong in any way in contact with Gary Hitzig in New York? He might have applied Acell a little differently than Dr. Jones and seems to have results. Can you give us an expert opinion and more information if you get the chance?

http://www.nyhairloss.com/acell.htm

Hey Joe,

I'm sorry to beat this topic to death, but there's some new information regarding Acell.

Is Hasson and Wong in any way in contact with Gary Hitzig in New York? He might have applied Acell a little differently than Dr. Jones and seems to have results. Can you give us an expert opinion and more information if you get the chance?

http://www.nyhairloss.com/acell.htm

Grommit,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I simply didn't see your questions.

First, no we are not in contact with Dr. Greco.

Second, after looking at the photos, I am only emboldened to say buyer beware, do not get too excited yet, wait and see, etc. etc.

The reason is that while I was one of the first to speak to Acell about Matrix and I was initially quite excited my enthusiasm has been tempered by my common sense. These photos only reinforce my stance. Acell "could" be a big deal but until we get something concrete, consistent and undeniable for positive results I will continue to caution people to use the scientific method for consideration of these new treatments. In other words, doubt until there is no more room for doubt.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joe,

Thanks alot for the response. I completely agree with everything you stated, but I do have a question. How are we ever going to get the concrete, consistent, duplicatable results we need if the best doctors are not trying the protocol?

No offense to them (and you don't have to comment on this) but Dr. Jones and Dr. Hitzig are not the best hair restoration surgeons ever. Dr. Jones did NOT do the surgery correctly, and I believe everyone knows that. From day one you said the caveat was keeping the wound moist and he neglected to do that. Alot of people then wrote off Acell based on a flawed experiment.

I don't have a horse in the matter (except that we all want it to work) but I don't want to write it off or accept it until a top surgeon has excised a scar, kept the wound moist at the instruction of Acell, and documented clearly and conclusively the regrowth (or lack thereof).

Do you think this is possible? Most good doctors don't want to take the chance or even believe there is a possibility of Acell working. But if most good doctors won't do it, all we are left with is bad photos and dubious results.