Dr. Yetkin Bayer

Rddobson

Hello,

I've been a member of this forum for a while but I  haven't posted much. I've experienced a slow thinning and receding of my hairline and crown area since I was 20. I'm at the point now where a hair transplant is worth it. I have very thick donor hair. My hairline doesn't need much work and my crown has thinned more so in the past few years so I started Rogaine a month ago. Its too early to see results but I'm hoping to atleast limit future hair loss. I'm sure in my 40s or 50s I'll need another surgery. I'm 32 now.

I was looking online and I came across 24clinics which does package deals and covers everything in the package for you so it makes it easier and saves thousands. They have recommended Dr. Yetkin Bayer. I have started doing research and everything i have found looks positive but I wanted to hear from the community before making any decisions or if anyone would recommend someone else. 

Dr. Yetkin Bayer is located in Turkey.

Do not do any package deals from middlemen such as “24clinics” and don’t choose a hair mill or low cost clinic. Out of the thousands of clinics in Turkey only very few are actually doing good/consistent work. 
I remember you researching back in 2017? Those were decent choices being discussed, these days you could look toward the best in Europe if you want elite Drs and still have very good “bang for your buck” 

Edited by J.A.C

Just to be clear it won’t save you thousands choosing these type of people, they just want to grab a commission and then send you to the cheapest tech driven clinics, where you would be lucky to see the Dr for anymore than drawing on the cookie cutter hairline they do. You’re scalp is at risk here, I can’t stress that enough. You won’t find a single review for this “clinic” here on the forum, which is the only way to see real actual patient posted results. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J.A.C said:

Just to be clear it won’t save you thousands choosing these type of people, they just want to grab a commission and then send you to the cheapest tech driven clinics, where you would be lucky to see the Dr for anymore than drawing on the cookie cutter hairline they do. You’re scalp is at risk here, I can’t stress that enough. You won’t find a single review for this “clinic” here on the forum, which is the only way to see real actual patient posted results. 

This ^ 

• Like 1