Xyon Launch + Data in April (What happened?)

SevenDoors

Hello everyone, I've been following this forum for a while and came across the Dr. Hasson interview with @Melvin- Moderator. It got me interested in Xyon, but a few red flags came up since then. First, we're days away from the end of April and no clinical data has been released to my knowledge. Second, there was supposed to be additional information released post-interview which also didn't happen. Lastly, it doesn't seem like the service has fully launched since the website is still just a shell to input your information.

This treatment looks promising but I'm really wondering what's going on here. The only thing we have to go off of is an almost 20 week old interview on instagram.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, HairRun said:

I have been using it. It's early, but I feel that it gives the same sides in the same amounts as farma patricia (spelling is wrong). Need to continue testing 

Are you using it every day?

5 hours ago, BurnieBurns said:

Are you using it every day?

No, for both I only use half what is instructed, and even then I only use that half dose every other day. So overall, only 1/4th of what is recommended. Anymore and I start to get side effects. 

1 hour ago, HairRun said:

No, for both I only use half what is instructed, and even then I only use that half dose every other day. So overall, only 1/4th of what is recommended. Anymore and I start to get side effects. 

I see.. Hopefully their topical dutasteride fares better in the way of sides