Does anyone else have this problem? Trying to get an assessment from dr. De Freitas.

It's impossible to upload images within form provided by his clinic. Every single time window pops out that contains message: unexpected error. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I've tried to compress pictures, to alter format, but nothing helps. Advice would be greatly appreciated because their customer service isn't very forthcoming and ignores my inquiries.

Izrezak.PNG

• Administrators

Have you tried to submit a consultation by our site

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-rafael-de-freitas

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Have you tried to submit a consultation by our site

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-rafael-de-freitas

Thank you, Melvin. In the meantime, I was able to get response and they have accepted my pictures via e-mail. Unfortunately, they are not willing to disclose prices before doctor does his assessment. I think that De Freitas is worth every penny, however. 

• Like 3

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Kraki77 said:

Thank you, Melvin. In the meantime, I was able to get response and they have accepted my pictures via e-mail. Unfortunately, they are not willing to disclose prices before doctor does his assessment. I think that De Freitas is worth every penny, however. 

I agree, he’s one of the best.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I had a similar issue a year ago and had to do the same thing(Email directly). They lost my pictures afterwards though and it took some time for my consultation because of it. Once they realized it was lost, they did expedite the process though.  I'd say just check in on them in a week or 2 to be sure they have them if you haven't already received a confirmation email. I waited like 2 months figuring they were that busy. Good luck! Excellent choice 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JoeMan said:

I had a similar issue a year ago and had to do the same thing(Email directly). They lost my pictures afterwards though and it took some time for my consultation because of it. Once they realized it was lost, they did expedite the process though.  I'd say just check in on them in a week or 2 to be sure they have them if you haven't already received a confirmation email. I waited like 2 months figuring they were that busy. Good luck! Excellent choice 

Thank you for kind words. They have informed me that I can expect doctor's prognosis some 4-6 weeks from now. But I was already aware of few instances where files from people were lost or misplaced. My intention is certainly to stay in contact with them and remind them of my case if I don't receive any kind of confirmation.

On the other hand I'm still waiting for reply from dr. Ferreira regarding price. I did ask them if it's possible to include older prices if I book their dates immediately. My gut feeling tells me that they are extremely busy and that's why they're trying to book me without proper estimate. I know that it's hard to predict number of grafts based upon pictures but I want rough guess before I book surgery with anyone.

I have to say that dr. Pinto asks for so much more details compared with de Freitas or Ferreira during initial communication with his coordinator Emilio. He asked for videos of me combing my whole donor area, for example.

As things stay right now, I'm more inclined to go with de Freitas, especially if prices have remained the same. But, you can hardly miss with this trio, they are truly outstanding.

• Like 1