Dr. Bruno Ferreira's price per graft has actually gotten higher - 3,50 € / graft

I just wanted to share this piece of information with everyone else on this community. Unfortunately, I thought that I was about to book hair transplant but now I have second thoughts because this is really stretching my budget. I think that I'll have to switch my attention to dr. Pinto and wait for his assessment. I really wanted to go with Ferreira but he has jumped out of my league financially. 

Wow! Interesting...I guess it makes sense since supply/demand but he really just went to 3€ not long ago. I was mad I missed out at 2,5€ lol. I'd say he's likely still worth it but Dr. Pinto at 2,6€ seems like better value. I wouldn't be surprised to see his price increase soon as well. 

I guess you also have to figure that if he wants to raise rates in 1 year, he needs to increase now since he's booked a year out. His financial gain won't be seen till then so maybe looking at inflation, he's acting now. Just guessing here of course. I know a couple of Dr's just increased though. Dr. Biçer and Dr. Bisanga being 2 I know of. Likely more to come. 

Yeah, I'll wait and see until I receive graft estimate. I really do value his work and he always replied readily, even on Sundays which was really helping to establish trust and piece of mind. It's tough, you don't want to place budget among the most important priorities. But, I come from Croatia and even though I work as an civil engineer, this is really stretching my budget close to the breaking point. This really caught me off guard, I didn't expect it. 

1 minute ago, JoeMan said:

His office told you this I'm assuming? But you haven't received an estimate yet? 

Many people haven't been able to get an estimate from him. Maybe he's opening his calendar back up. 

Yeah, I've paid for FastTrack before when it was available and he was replying swiftly every time since then. He reviewed two different sets of pictures after 9 months of finasteride consumption and confirmed that I'm suitable candidate. Alexandra sent me today pricing ranges and up until that point everything was going smoothly, haha. 

Wow, maybe ask if you book today if you can have the old price since you've been working with them. 

Dr. De Freitas was already cheaper on larger graft cases but now he's much cheaper. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JoeMan said:

Wow, maybe ask if you book today if you can have the old price since you've been working with them. 

Dr. De Freitas was already cheaper on larger graft cases but now he's much cheaper. 

Yeah, thank you for the encouragement, I'll certainly try to do that because there is nothing to lose, I'm certainly not rushing into anything. I will let you know what happened at the end. 

Bruno Ferreira doesn't have many cases posted on forums. So I can't understand why someone would select him at this price if you can't see many cases from him. He just does a few surgeries per week and he is alone, that's why he tries to increase prices but he doesn't worth it. He is too expensive for what you will get from him. He should not charge more than 2.0-2.5 euro per graft.

I also want to add that dr. Bruno Pinto increased his price, this was confirmed to me by Emilio, his coordinator. It's now 2,95 euros/graft. Unfortunately, that's understandable if we take into account current situation where prices are really skyrocketing every where. That table from Portugal25 needs some revision,haha.

• Haha 1

Yeah, I suspect that a bunch will do the same, especially if you are booked for a year out. This means that they've already quoted people at the old price for a year. They won't see the increase until March 2023. Good luck and let us know who you pick.

12 minutes ago, Kraki77 said:

I also want to add that dr. Bruno Pinto increased his price, this was confirmed to me by Emilio, his coordinator. It's now 2,95 euros/graft. Unfortunately, that's understandable if we take into account current situation where prices are really skyrocketing every where. That table from Portugal25 needs some revision,haha.

Yeh its pretty much outdated now 😜

Hi All,

I have been following this page for over 6 months now and am looking to book with either Bruno Ferriera or HLC. Have contacted both via email but have not heard back, been over 2 weeks since I emailed them.

Does anyone have contact details for either?

many thanks 

29 minutes ago, Has212 said:

Hi All,

I have been following this page for over 6 months now and am looking to book with either Bruno Ferriera or HLC. Have contacted both via email but have not heard back, been over 2 weeks since I emailed them.

Does anyone have contact details for either?

many thanks 

Sent you a PM.

• Thanks 1