Hat to wear after FUE (Surgery in April)

A really large sun cap (fisherman's hat) is the only thing safe to wear for the first two weeks I'm afraid. :)
Very important if you're outdoors!

liqun Men Large Size Fisherman Hat Pure Cotton Sun Cap Male Bucket Hat Big  Head Man Plus Size Hat 57-60Cm 60-62Cm 62-64Cm : Amazon.co.uk: Clothing

Edited by SeanToman
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kashnw7hope said:

Where to get it ? The ones I ordered off amazing were either too tight or built with heavy cloth .

No idea, I was provided one by the clinic.
You could try eBay, though I'm sure other members here have a better answer.

1 hour ago, slim999 said:

Hi,

Can you recommend a hat I can wear 5-6 days after my FUE which is scheduled for mid-April ?

I read the options are large baseball cap, fisherman's hat, bucket hat or loose bandana. 

I've had success with "trucker hats" they have a large, fixed frontal area that stays in its form and doesn't rest on the mid and frontal scalp. You can also adjust the size to be bigger so its not constricting on your head. In my opinion it looks way better than the fisherman hat lol. You can find these cheap on amazon and in any color or style you want. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

You can wear a normal baseball cap, as long as it’s not too tight. Do you have a specific event like a wedding to attend? 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You can wear a normal baseball cap, as long as it’s not too tight. Do you have a specific event like a wedding to attend? 

I attend a class every Saturday, and I prefer to cover my head.