Feller or Epstein?

paris_caine

hey guys, i have been hearing very good things about both Feller and Epstein. I am just curious , if price was no issue, which one would you guys prefer and why?

by the way, i love the feedback on this particular forum. been to many. have to say this is the best one so far.

hey guys, i have been hearing very good things about both Feller and Epstein. I am just curious , if price was no issue, which one would you guys prefer and why?

by the way, i love the feedback on this particular forum. been to many. have to say this is the best one so far.

In answer to your question which doctor is best feller or Epstein? All I can offer is that Dr.Epstein was excellent. I did a lot of research before I went in for my transplant and I'm sure you're doing the same, and want to make the right choice. I can tell you that you will be very pleased with Dr. Epstein for several reasons. First, he is rated as one of the best transplant surgeons in the country. Second, he is a certified plastic surgeon and has many years in that field of practice. Plastic surgeons have a special talent of knowing what looks good with proportion to the face and how your bone structure is. This was one of the reasons I decided to go to Dr. Epstein. Third, Dr. Epstein has a special tool he uses in numbing your donor area so you feel hardly anything in the procedure. In fact I slept through most of the surgery that lasted four hours. Fourth, Dr. Epstein is a friend, he makes you feel like your important and he cares about your situation. He calls you the next day and is always willing to answer question and concerns you may have; he also has the most incredible staff.

I'm sure Dr. Feller does great work, but this is my experience with Dr.Epstein. Give his office a call; talk with Roxy, she is wonderful to work with, and will be glad to help you with any questions you may have.

Regards,

Spence M.

That's great that you talk with Roxy. I do have some pictures I'll send them to you in a few days. I'm going back to Dr. Epstein in Feb 2005 to have my front hairline lowered a little more. I had such a great experience with him that I would not use anyone else. You ask does he dense pack. Dr.Epstein does many three to four follicle placements to give you a look of a full head of hair. He has a special talent of knowing how it will look in the end. I'm very pleased with the density that he has giving my balding area and it's getting better every day. As the hair grows longer the area covers up wonderfully. I live in Utah and very willing to fly across the country to see him.

Regards,

Spence M

Dr. Fellers advantage is that he does hair transplants exclusively, while Dr. Epstein seems to do other plastic surgeries as well. Dr. Feller posts there quite often.

[edited by forum moderator for outsside promotional content link]

In answer to your question which doctor is best feller or Epstein? All I can offer is that Dr.Epstein was excellent. I did a lot of research before I went in for my transplant and I'm sure you're doing the same, and want to make the right choice. I can tell you that you will be very pleased with Dr. Epstein for several reasons. First, he is rated as one of the best transplant surgeons in the country. Second, he is a certified plastic surgeon and has many years in that field of practice. Plastic surgeons have a special talent of knowing what looks good with proportion to the face and how your bone structure is. This was one of the reasons I decided to go to Dr. Epstein. Third, Dr. Epstein has a special tool he uses in numbing your donor area so you feel hardly anything in the procedure. In fact I slept through most of the surgery that lasted four hours. Fourth, Dr. Epstein is a friend, he makes you feel like your important and he cares about your situation. He calls you the next day and is always willing to answer question and concerns you may have; he also has the most incredible staff.

I'm sure Dr. Feller does great work, but this is my experience with Dr.Epstein. Give his office a call; talk with Roxy, she is wonderful to work with, and will be glad to help you with any questions you may have.

Regards,

Spence M.

i guess the reason one would lean towards epstein is his plastic surgery background. wouldnt that be a benefit when it comes to the donor scar? as far as the pics posted on this forum as well as their respective sites, epstein's are slightly better, although i could never be swayed by that. pics dont tell much. i would rather meet as many of their patients in person, and hopefully not just the ones they gave me the names of.

I have spoken with Dr. Jeff Epstein (in Miami) on the phone. He is exactly the type of person that I feel comfortable with. But I like DR. Feller because he turns patients away that he feels aren't good candidates. Really strong ethics. They are both extremely well regarded. You can't lose with either. icon_cool.gif

Normally I would not do this and I do not know of Dr. Epstein, but if you taking the time to post here you must be seriously considering it. I just had my second procedure on Monday and I have not stopped raving about dr. feller since my 1st procedure last october. No one made me feel as comfortable, between him and his staff, did such a phenomenal job (this is my link of pics from the 1st surgery after one year) http://fellermedical.com/photogallery/patient21_main.htm--or charged me a more reasonable price--by far the cheapest and best surgeon around.

I hope this helps is your decision making process.

Regards

Jason