Has anyone else experienced hair loss in transplanted area?

Hi, hope you're all doing well.
Apologies for making a new topic, it seems threads disappear rather quickly here. :)

I'd just like to know if anyone else experiences shedding/hairs falling out in the transplanted area months after surgery?
If so, please explain your experience.

I'm six months post operation and hair is falling out from the area it was transplanted.  We're talking 20-40 hairs per day.

Also, one side is much thinner than the other, even after six months.
Has anyone else also experienced this? Did it thicken up for them in the end?
Really hoping to ease my conscious. 

I've attached images for reference.

image.png.7e826974a9f44551e909794a84975f01.pngimage.png.fd416ac79b83f615d2225f90aabd9be6.png

Edited by SeanToman

1 hour ago, Egy said:

Why do you say they disappear?  Your thread is here

Ah I can see on my phone but not on my PC.  I think I have a cache issue in this case.

27 minutes ago, Egy said:

@SeanTomanCould you post some pics of the pre-surgery, the procedure and how your hair has grown up to 6 months?  Also, if you want, can you tell us in which clinic the procedure was done?  Thank you

Absolutely, all images are here;

• Thanks 1

-Bump-
It's been a few days later and I'm still experiencing a solid 20 hairs in the sink each night.
I understand that people lose 100 hairs a day, but surely the telogen stage shouldn't occur on hairs so small; they're only an inch or two long.

Does anyone have any thoughts or past experience?

Edited by SeanToman

On 3/31/2022 at 3:32 AM, AlexMeister21 said:

I’m not sure but after my operation, I’ve been having an area near my temples that itches from time to time and it’s pretty thin there. I’m four months post, so too early for me to tell how that will turn out.

Yeah, still getting those strange itches myself at 7 months. -shrugs-

We should hope for the best and assume it's stronger hair pushing through. :)

The thing is telogen stage is more likely to happen in miniaturized hairs due to a fixed telogen length relative to a much shorter anagen length.  So it’s natural that a larger fraction of the shorter, thinner native hairs will be in telogen.

The thickness / caliber of the hairs matters more than the length.  Are the sheds mostly thick and dark or thin?  

Was that side thinner pre op too?  

Edited by Lightmare