Hair loss (shedding?) in recipient area 6 months post operation - Normal?

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well!
It's been 6 months (almost 7) since I got my hair transplant.

Thus far I'm very happy with the results,
However I'm growing more and more concerned about the hair falling out in my recipient area.

Tonight alone I rubbed my hands through the recipient area and around 40 hairs fell out from the transplanted area (they're around 2/3 or 1/2 the size of my longest hairs).

Is this something to worry about?  I know a lot of people say that you loose up to 70 hairs a day but you'd think this would add up over a short period of time!

I've attached images if they're of any use; these are the hairs that fell out into the sink.
I've taken Finasteride 1mg for over a year now. :)

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.2a8c2150398afc89e3548a754efb3a6f.png
image.thumb.png.19a0f9f3df6765587265fdbdfae4eb31.png

(Double sample)
image.png.67662e897c72d52604f57844159454fe.png

(Image of my hairline for reference)
image.png.a2c300b5fb22cc50f6ce6759691760dd.png

Edited by SeanToman

A lot of those are fine hairs , it could be that they are about to begin their new cycle as stronger hairs . As long as visibly you are progressing and hair getting thicker you should be on the right track . 

These were the ones that I saw staying in my comb, in the eighth / ninth month, after I washed them (so every two / three days) and then counted them in the sink, many members here said that it is normal to see up to 100 hair fall out per day, but for me it wasn't.  I hope it's not the same for you, because it didn't end well for me.

6864BC5C-B1FC-44DA-AB10-747F15F6B9EE.jpeg

2 hours ago, Egy said:

These were the ones that I saw staying in my comb, in the eighth / ninth month, after I washed them (so every two / three days) and then counted them in the sink, many members here said that it is normal to see up to 100 hair fall out per day, but for me it wasn't.  I hope it's not the same for you, because it didn't end well for me.

6864BC5C-B1FC-44DA-AB10-747F15F6B9EE.jpeg

Hi sir, what happened for you in the end?

30 minutes ago, Egy said:

It happened that I lost many in the end.

How was your hair looking at 6 months? Was it as thick as mine sir?

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

Yes everyday people shed 100 hairs or so. I wouldn’t be alarmed. Stay with the Finasteride seeing you are on it. 👍

Thanks @Gatsby

This is a statement that doesn't sit well with me.  In my late teenage years people also said this to me yet I needed a transplant by the time I was in my 20s.

23 minutes ago, SeanToman said:

How was your hair looking at 6 months? Was it as thick as mine sir?

At six months it was doing very well, then from the eighth month onwards, they started to fall out, but as you can see from the photo, it was not only my native hair that was falling out, but also the transplanted ones, which were thicker.

34 minutes ago, Egy said:

At six months it was doing very well, then from the eighth month onwards, they started to fall out, but as you can see from the photo, it was not only my native hair that was falling out, but also the transplanted ones, which were thicker.

I was just looking at your topic, noticed a lot of your hairs that fell out were from your crown area.
It looks like your hairline didn't thin though.
I didn't get any work done in the crown, from my understanding the crown is more difficult to keep. :)

Edited by SeanToman

9 hours ago, Kashnw7hope said:

A lot of those are fine hairs , it could be that they are about to begin their new cycle as stronger hairs . As long as visibly you are progressing and hair getting thicker you should be on the right track . 

I hope so. :)
However I do have thin hair as is.

It's just concerning seeing a solid 40 hairs each time I get a shower too.
I have recently used hairspray I wonder if that's cause of concern.

My scalp has also become more itchy than it has been.

Edited by SeanToman

47 minutes ago, SeanToman said:

was just looking at your topic, noticed a lot of your hairs that fell out were from your crown area.
It looks like your hairline didn't thin though.
I didn't get any work done in the crown, from my understanding the crown is more difficult to keep. :)

Yes, it is as you say when you point out that the front part has held up, but not when you are talking about the crown, not many follicular units have been grafted in the vertex, the transplant mainly concerned the front and the middle scalp , I lost most of them from here.

2 minutes ago, Egy said:

Yes, it is as you say when you point out that the front part has held up, but not when you are talking about the crown, not many follicular units have been grafted in the vertex, the transplant mainly concerned the front and the middle scalp , I lost most of them from here.

I see, thank you for clarifying; what are your next steps sir? 
Are you planning for SMP or transplant?

Edited by SeanToman

15 minutes ago, SeanToman said:

I see, thank you for clarifying; what are your next steps sir? 
Are you planning for SMP or transplant?

I don't think about another transplant, I wrote it in my thread.  Yes, it may be that in the end I will opt for an SMP, but here too, as with transplants, you have to rely on professionals.

-Bump-

Still experiencing around 20 hairs a day.
I understand that people lose 100 hairs a day, but surely the telogen stage shouldn't occur on hairs so small; they're only an inch or two long.

Also experiencing itching from time to time.

Does anyone have any thoughts?