Transplant progress

Hi guys, thinking about getting a transplant next week in Turkey as I have 2 weeks holiday to use. It’s something I’ve been thinking about for months. Could I please have some advice around how noticeable it will be for the first few months? I’m off work for 2 weeks but I’m concerned about how it will look up to the 4 month mark.

I’m 38 and been on Fin for 6 months.

cheers!

9B7AC2B6-92D6-4E4F-9459-9F9D1B6387AF.jpeg

Don't rush to get a hair transplant because you got 2 weeks holiday. It literally is a life changing decision to make on a whim, budget or time constraint that you'll regret. 

There are a few places recommended in Turkey but unless you already are due to go for one of them, i would strongly urge you to go on holiday and just give yourself a further 6 months on medication to see how Finasteride works, do your research and save up. 

I know it must feel like just getting it done will be a solution to the emotional problems that come with hair loss, but a bad hair transplant will leave you worse off. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RecedingSebs said:

Cheers man, appreciate the advice 

Honestly, this forum can be a really helpful place to get you to somewhere that gets you a good long term result you'll be happy with. Providing you're willing to learn a little bit and manage expectations on what's realistically achieved with hair transplants and hair restoration via medication etc. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RecedingSebs said:

I’ve done quite a bit of research but the question is how noticeable will it be for the first 4 months?

The so called Ugly Duckling phase should pass after 2-3 months and growth kicks off around month 4. With some hair concealers, it should look okay i think if worn short enough but not really short. 

• Like 1