Australia-Applied Virtual Skin Technology (AVST)

thebookie

Hi Everyone,

The Hair Institute in Australia (the Brent Guerra place) is offering Applied Virtual Skin Technology (AVST) as a non-surgical restoration treatment. I have tried to research this treatment, but, can't find any info.

Does anyone know what this treatment involves?

Is it just a hair system (wig)?

I have tried Minoxidil and Finasteride, but, just not getting the desired results. I am not interested in surgery or a hair system (wig).

Would be great to hear from any other Aussies with experience at The Hair Institute or knowledge of this procedure.

Thanks

When I see a company that uses terms like "Applied Virtual Skin Technology" and "non-surgical restoration treatment", I run away, holding tightly onto my wallet.

I believe it is unethical and misleading to use such terms - they are not restoring anything and "Virtual Skin" describes nothing more than a hairpiece with a ThinSkin base.

There are other companies that also use similar, misleading pseudo-medical descriptions to convince a prospective client that they offer something special that other sellers don't offer. They also use such terminology to justify ridiculously high prices. I wouldn't do business with any of them.

Its all the same stuff just worded differently..

Its a wig & will require all of the "service" the rest of them need

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!