Fin/Dut and Birth Defects

HairEnthusiast101

Sorry if I am overplaying this. I assumed this has been asked over 100 times on here but I tried looking it up in the search bar so it must’ve been further down. Anyway does dutasteride or finasteride have any effect on trying to have kids and them coming out normal? Probably a dumb question but on Reddit forums Ive seen many say that the “black box reads your kid will be deformed” I have not seen that but was curious because I enjoy taking Fin everyday and Dut once a week and of course I’d stop during sex if I had to but it would probably defeat any future attempt after HT to save what I Have. Just curious that is all.

Yes it has been asked 100s of times, top search result is below. No birth defect problems as long as the woman doesn't actually handle the pills herself. Which she should have no reason to. Just a general piece of advice, don't use idiotic websites like Reddit for anything more than mindless entertainment.

l

Edited by ciaus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ciaus said:

Yes it has been asked 100s of times, top search result is below. No birth defect problems as long as the woman doesn't actually handle the pills herself. Which she should have no reason to. Just a general piece of advice, don't use idiotic websites like Reddit for anything more than mindless entertainment.

l

Lol thank you I will not further go into Reddit lol and yes the wife would have no reason to touch those pills. I just wanted to ask knowledgeable people if I was getting worried for no reason or if my fin and Dut combo approach would impact having kids.

Edited by JoDimaggio22