Is there is progress (to the better) or im tricked?

@ciaus i had seborrheic dermatitis i stopped the flare ups by diet and shampoos, generally eating better for nutrients and vitamins , used dht blockers (natural) like caffaine 

i also used ketokonazole for seb derm and its kinda a dht blocker  

and 2 weeks ago ive done my first prp (plasma therapy) and i have another one this thursday

Edited by Yacub sarkes

I have seborrheic dermatitis too. It doesn't cause permanent hair loss, of course, but when it does flare up, and especially if you are actually scratching the areas, it can cause the hairs to prematurely shed. Similarly I do healthy diet and been taking a skin/hair/nail supplement for years that was prescribed by my dermatologist. "Natural" dht blockers, like caffeine or saw palmetto, are only going to block a very minor amount of DHT. No where near enough to halt even modest loss. If you're going to address DHT in a meaningful way, unfortunately the only way to do that is still the 'unnatural' way with medications like Finasteride.

I 'rotate' shampoos, along with nizoral that contains ketoconazole. Other shampoos that help contain selenium sulfide, salicyclic acid, or pyrithione zinc. This H&S with selenium sulfide is my personal favorite, very cooling and calming. You can get it in stores or on amazon. My doctor told me its better to attack the condition with a mix of shampoos, so that your body/condition doesn't make adaptions that reduce how well the symptoms can be managed. 

image.png.aecb9c8fa19fc5220a5bb1537343cac4.png 

@ciaus my use of caffaine is just an additional treatment i wasnt aiming dht because my hair loss was diffuse even there was in the middle of my head which is waaay far away from the pattern males usully, get as a coincidence it was kinda severe near my cowlick which made my crown look as if im mp balding 

i had thinning in my donor areas which arent usually affected by dht so all androgenic percentages were low coz the pattern wasnt so androgenic 

Any ways i still have doubts about mpb and androgens im leaving it for time…