How does my donor area look?

Well at a guess I would say approx 7243 grafts 😉 But seriously could be anywhere between 6-8k or more… depends on lots of factors… FUT/FUE who is doing the procedure, what it actually looks like in person.

From what I can see I would say it’s a very good and above average donor area, which could be anywhere around the figures i mentioned. 

Without checking elasticity, etc....impossible to say.  Visually - patients would kill to have the hair you have.  

I am curious, why are you interested in hair restoration? Typically, it is those patients experiencing hair loss who start digging in this industry.  Based on the photo and the quality you seem to have; it seems you have 0 loss.  Can you post photos of your whole head?

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

5 hours ago, JC71 said:

I remember your earlier postings, minor loss at the hairline. I think you was already consulting with some clinics ? 

yeah minor loss at the front. But i dont think i showed my donor area in that one post. Doctors stated that my hair has medium weight and the donor can support atleast 6000 grafts. What does medium weight mean in this context and what is everyone else's opinion? What would be considered good donor area?

Edited by SaltyCaptain592

5 hours ago, LaserCaps said:

Without checking elasticity, etc....impossible to say.  Visually - patients would kill to have the hair you have.  

I am curious, why are you interested in hair restoration? Typically, it is those patients experiencing hair loss who start digging in this industry.  Based on the photo and the quality you seem to have; it seems you have 0 loss.  Can you post photos of your whole head?

yeah just check my previous post. I have some recession at the front and im considered NW 3 although my hair is long enough to cover it. But i still dont like it :( 

2 minutes ago, SaltyCaptain592 said:

yeah minor loss at the front. But i dont think i showed my donor area in that one post. Doctors stated that my donor is average and can support atleast 6000 grafts. What does average mean in this context and what is everyone else's opinion? What would be considered good donor area?

Although they say a picture says a thousand words, when it comes to hair transplants, an in person evaluation is always best. 

Depending on your level of hairloss and grade, if you are also taking medication and of a certain age, you probably could get your desired result. 

17 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Although they say a picture says a thousand words, when it comes to hair transplants, an in person evaluation is always best. 

Depending on your level of hairloss and grade, if you are also taking medication and of a certain age, you probably could get your desired result. 

not taking any meds, almost 30yo. I wanna atleast look good for another 10 years if not more. Im slowly warming up to the idea that this is a commitment and there is no going back. 

24 minutes ago, SaltyCaptain592 said:

not taking any meds, almost 30yo. I wanna atleast look good for another 10 years if not more. Im slowly warming up to the idea that this is a commitment and there is no going back. 

Well, as long as you know the risks and not being on medication probably will mean that any reputable clinic will be conservative with your hairline design to account for any future progression of hair loss. 

I think i recall advising you about some of this though in your other thread. It definitely is a commitment and please do your research to select the right clinic and do it properly.