Post op wounds, infections.

Eff Brown

7 minutes ago, SeanToman said:

I was in a barber shop last week, the barber was from Turkey and he said he got a transplant near his hometown for 700 euro. I asked him how many grafts and he said 'they just took what they needed'.  You can certainly get scary clinics!

Under £600 for a hair transplant 😯 insane price… 

9 minutes ago, SeanToman said:

I was in a barber shop last week, the barber was from Turkey and he said he got a transplant near his hometown for 700 euro. I asked him how many grafts and he said 'they just took what they needed'.  You can certainly get scary clinics!

I get it though.

Life is rough. Money can be tight. There is always a risk even with the best clinics.

The difference though is not only the skill but the patient aftercare which lends peace of mind to the person being operated on.

I can also attest to this absolutely abhorrent clinic. I went to Asli in early June 2021 so i'm about 10 months in. They (Fred) marked me for too many (4500) grafts to be taken from my donor area. I didn't know what kind of impact that number would have on the back of my head but I trusted them, so I figured it should be fine. I even kept asking how good is my donor and they insisted that It was very dense, very good.  After the procedure, I realized they even filled in areas around my temples that already had hair. Which was a waste of grafts. I'm damn near bald back there now. I'm worried if whether I can even do something about this. Who would have thought i'd be still insecure about my hair 10 months down the road after what I believed to be the end of my hair troubles. If anybody still decides to go to that clinic, absolutely do your research and demand what you want. You got guys like Fred in there who are extremely stubborn and swear they're right and you're wrong, and will completely fack you over if you let them. I absolutely did not need 4500 grafts so please be mindful of those numbers when you go in. If you feel you dont need 4000+ DEMAND less. Take care of your hair, money and time.

Edited by wmasters
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, wmasters said:

I can also attest to this absolutely abhorrent clinic. I went to Asli in early June 2021 so i'm about 10 months in. They (Fred) marked me for too many (4500) grafts to be taken from my donor area. I didn't know what kind of impact that number would have on the back of my head but I trusted them, so I figured it should be fine. I even kept asking how good is my donor and they insisted that It was very dense, very good.  After the procedure, I realized they even filled in areas around my temples that already had hair. Which was a waste of grafts. I'm damn near bald back there now. I'm worried if whether I can even do something about this. Who would have thought i'd be still insecure about my hair 10 months down the road after what I believed to be the end of my hair troubles. If anybody still decides to go to that clinic, absolutely do your research and demand what you want. You got guys like Fred in there who are extremely stubborn and swear they're right and you're wrong, and will completely fack you over if you let them. I absolutely did not need 4500 grafts so please be mindful of those numbers when you go in. If you feel you dont need 4000+ DEMAND less. Take care of your hair, money and time.

Sorry this happened to you but maybe it's best to recommend that people just stay away completely. They seem to be one of the worst places someone can go for a HT

• Like 2

I was watching a video on YouTube of a guy detailing his experience at Asli Tarcan, and this Fred character seems like a complete piece of work. If I ever go back to Istanbul I'll be paying a visit to him and his cronies.

Video here:

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, J.A.C said:

Under £600 for a hair transplant 😯 insane price… 

6 hours ago, MAIZE1694 said:

I get it though.

Life is rough. Money can be tight. There is always a risk even with the best clinics.

The difference though is not only the skill but the patient aftercare which lends peace of mind to the person being operated on.

Absolutely, 

And to clarify, he wasn't butchered either which is the most surprising part. :)

His results are very decent.

Edited by SeanToman