Dr. Yaman - Need help with which package to choose - DHI or FUE.....

After another day of researching, emails and calls, I am close to pulling the trigger on going with dr. Yaman.

I require 3500 drafts approx. Around 1700 will be from beard.

Now, what package do people think is the best? DHI is more expensive but not prohibitively so.

I want to note that the beard hair will be to helpcamouflage 2 FUT scars, so is one process better than the other?

Would love some feedback and advice.

5 hours ago, BboyLimpin said:

After another day of researching, emails and calls, I am close to pulling the trigger on going with dr. Yaman.

I require 3500 drafts approx. Around 1700 will be from beard.

Now, what package do people think is the best? DHI is more expensive but not prohibitively so.

I want to note that the beard hair will be to helpcamouflage 2 FUT scars, so is one process better than the other?

Would love some feedback and advice.

I have seen that you stated that you need temple work done, what has made you come to the conclusion that Dr Yaman is the go to guy for temple work?

More like the only Dr in the world that should be allowed to do temple work is Dr Juan Cuoto, thats how difficult it is.

Edited by digi23

1 hour ago, digi23 said:

I have seen that you stated that you need temple work done, what has made you come to the conclusion that Dr Yaman is the go to guy for temple work?

More like the only Dr in the world that should be allowed to do temple work is Dr Juan Cuoto, thats how difficult it is.

There are always the top notch higher priced elites who would do almost perfect work. Like Couto, Konior, H&W etc to name a few.

Despite your slight displeasure with you temples, I think overall they look pretty good. Especially since you haven't reached 12 months. 

I like his work, his prices are good and most posts on here I like. 

As I said I haven't booked and at this point not sure of best package. I can't  remember as I type this, which package did you choose and why, if I may ask?