Get paid to help other hair loss sufferers - online and on the telephone

• Administrators

Imagine if hair loss sufferers could get live help, on and offline, day or night from an actual veteran hair transplant patient?

We intend to provide such an excellent service in the near future. We are now seeking enthusiastic and knowledgeable hair loss sufferers who have resolved their hair loss issues and now want to help others to do the same.

We are in the process of completing our new multimedia Hair Loss Learning Center that is sponsored by 20 quality hair restoration physicians.

This multimedia site will offer animations, videos, live online help and a toll free number that visitors can call for help, advice, and or to schedule a consult with one of our prescreened physicians. This site will also provide live chat in addition to a discussion group. For a sneak preview of this multimedia rich site that will debut in early February visit www.regrowhair.com

Input from real patients is what has really made the Hair Transplant Network vital. We want to take this active involvement of real patients to an even higher level with the Hair Loss Learning Center.

Being a "Patient Advocate" will allow you to help others make a positive and safe change in their life, while making extra income from your home on your off time. This position will involve speaking on the telephone and doing live online help with hair loss sufferers, in order to provide helpful advice and schedule consultations with our quality physician members. To see how our very robust Live Help software will work, visit http://www.groopz.com/news.html and take the "Interactive Tour".

Hair restoration patients who are very knowledgeable about hair loss treatments and who would like to work from home giving online help and taking phone calls are encouraged to contact Patrick Hennessey, Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network and the upcoming Hair Loss Learning Center. Feel free to email him directly at pat@hairtransplantnetwork.com

Include your background and experience with hair restoration, what hours you might be available to help, and most importantly - why you think you would make great "Patient Advocate".

Pat

P.S. Any suggestions and feedback regarding this help network of "Patient Advocates" is welcome.

[This message was edited by Pat - Publisher of this Community on January 27, 2004 at 01:05 PM.]

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Imagine if hair loss sufferers could get live help, on and offline, day or night from an actual veteran hair transplant patient?

We intend to provide such an excellent service in the near future. We are now seeking enthusiastic and knowledgeable hair loss sufferers who have resolved their hair loss issues and now want to help others to do the same.

We are in the process of completing our new multimedia Hair Loss Learning Center that is sponsored by 20 quality hair restoration physicians.

This multimedia site will offer animations, videos, live online help and a toll free number that visitors can call for help, advice, and or to schedule a consult with one of our prescreened physicians. This site will also provide live chat in addition to a discussion group. For a sneak preview of this multimedia rich site that will debut in early February visit www.regrowhair.com

Input from real patients is what has really made the Hair Transplant Network vital. We want to take this active involvement of real patients to an even higher level with the Hair Loss Learning Center.

Being a "Patient Advocate" will allow you to help others make a positive and safe change in their life, while making extra income from your home on your off time. This position will involve speaking on the telephone and doing live online help with hair loss sufferers, in order to provide helpful advice and schedule consultations with our quality physician members. To see how our very robust Live Help software will work, visit http://www.groopz.com/news.html and take the "Interactive Tour".

Hair restoration patients who are very knowledgeable about hair loss treatments and who would like to work from home giving online help and taking phone calls are encouraged to contact Patrick Hennessey, Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network and the upcoming Hair Loss Learning Center. Feel free to email him directly at pat@hairtransplantnetwork.com

Include your background and experience with hair restoration, what hours you might be available to help, and most importantly - why you think you would make great "Patient Advocate".

Pat

P.S. Any suggestions and feedback regarding this help network of "Patient Advocates" is welcome.

[This message was edited by Pat - Publisher of this Community on January 27, 2004 at 01:05 PM.]

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Thanks for all the many hair loss sufferers who have come forward to offer their help live, on and offline to others.

Imagine how incredible it will be for hair loss sufferers to pick up the telephone or chat live directly with someone who has successfully treated their hair loss.

We expect to have this live help network up and running within a week. We still have times and paid positions available for other knowledgable patients.

Thanks again, Patrick Hennessey

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

And for one on one advise visit our "Hair Mentor" program on the Home page.

My Hair Loss Blog