Female hair transplant donor area

I am female with strong donor area but front and temple area thinner. I am considering transplant but worried it will make then my back hair thin.  When i look at photos i dont see much difference but i imagine it feels much thinner?  No one has discussed this from what i can find.  
any comments?

19 hours ago, Rolo said:

I am female with strong donor area but front and temple area thinner. I am considering transplant but worried it will make then my back hair thin.  When i look at photos i dont see much difference but i imagine it feels much thinner?  No one has discussed this from what i can find.  
any comments?

go for hairline lowering and FUT if your a female imo, avoid FUE unless you style a fade on the back which is pretty rare for females anyway. you wont get thinning if you do the former

I wouldn't stress at all over whether it is an FUT or FUE procedure.  Same thing really when you're a female and talking about competent doctors.  

Most important thing is to simply figure out where and what clinic you want to do your surgery.  After that, get a consultation and go from there.

Check out my journey here:

5 hours ago, Rolo said:

Thanks, i dont want to lower forehead, just fill in or even out existing hairline. I would think with fut there would be more thinning as they remove a strip of hair.  

Nah it wouldnt be 'thinner' as you hair density is unchanged.