Recommendations for 2nd surgery

aguafria

Good day Gents,

I had 4300 grafts done by Dr Path in Bangkok about 8 years ago now (2014 from memory). 

Overall hair has held up well, but I am now looking to add some more density. I previously had FUT done; I've got a pretty minimal scar and would like to keep it that way, so I'm looking at FUE or other advancements. (I've been out of touch with HT advancements since I got my last one done)

I remember there were several Turkish surgeons with very 'clean' results with quite reasonable prices. I'm probably looking for another 3000-4000 grafts if all goes to plan.

Is there a general consensus amongst the group about who might fit those requirements? 

I feel a bit cheeky posting this, because I know I should do my own research, but even if you can throw me a few breadcrumbs to get me going I'd really appreciate it.

I'm located in EU these days, so I'd prefer someone around here, as I mentioned above, I thought Turkey might be a good destination, as it was the place I nearly chose had I not went with Bangkok last time.

Thanks a lot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aguafria said:

Good day Gents,

I had 4300 grafts done by Dr Path in Bangkok about 8 years ago now (2014 from memory). 

Overall hair has held up well, but I am now looking to add some more density. I previously had FUT done; I've got a pretty minimal scar and would like to keep it that way, so I'm looking at FUE or other advancements. (I've been out of touch with HT advancements since I got my last one done)

I remember there were several Turkish surgeons with very 'clean' results with quite reasonable prices. I'm probably looking for another 3000-4000 grafts if all goes to plan.

Is there a general consensus amongst the group about who might fit those requirements? 

I feel a bit cheeky posting this, because I know I should do my own research, but even if you can throw me a few breadcrumbs to get me going I'd really appreciate it.

I'm located in EU these days, so I'd prefer someone around here, as I mentioned above, I thought Turkey might be a good destination, as it was the place I nearly chose had I not went with Bangkok last time.

Thanks a lot.

So the recommended Clinics for Turkey have changed a lot over the last few years… check out Dr Bicer ! 22+ years experience and doing one patient per day, very good and also on the recommended list.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/TKY/Turkey

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JC71 said:

However you could also check out the Euro options too, Spain, Portugal and Belgium in particular. Have you got a budget in mind ?

Hopefully less than 6000 euros.

I'm pretty open to other options, I've been out of forums over the last few years, so I'm completely out of touch with what other options might available in the present times :)

2 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Dr Bicer is €2 per graft. Another really good option is HDC @Doron Haratiwhich would be around €2 per graft too. 
Definitely worth re familiarising yourself with the forum and see who is now doing good work…. Definitely a lot of changes ! 

I appreciate your comments, you've been really helpful. 

• Thanks 1