Going for 2nd hair transplant for mid section . Wish me luck :) .

Hey folks ,
Hope you all are doing fine, I have been a lurker on this forum for few years now after my first hair transplant in 2016. 
You guys have nothing but helpful in terms of helping me understand all the procedures.  
I am pretty much satisfied with my first procedure for frontal section, but as sad is alopecia , I now need work on my mid section due to it thinning . 
For curious people this was my first procedure with dr Bhatti 

I am opting for the same now and I am attaching pics for you to see my current condition, its not very apparent from the front but sooner or later I need to do it. 
From the looks f it my donor section looks pretty healthy , and dr suggested to do around 2000 grafts there. (I need to be conservative in terms of the grafts as I am sure I will need them further down the line) 

1. Is there anything that I should keep in mind about since I have not been following this forum for quite a bit ?
  2. How many grafts do you think are needed ? 
  3. I felt that the front line is a lil bit low , otherwise looks ok , would pulling it up feasible ? (dr advised me not to specifically and I agree with him , just want to know what you guys think) 
  4. I still am smoking and drinking , should I stop that ?  My procedure is in 12 days . 

Thank you for reading 

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 8.07.17 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 8.08.44 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 8.08.54 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 8.09.06 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 8.09.18 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 8.09.27 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 8.09.41 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 8.09.53 PM.jpg

9 minutes ago, vermaj said:

Hey yeah most probably with Dr B again. I haven't considered anything else as my first HT with dr B went well. 

You would do well to check out the Eugenix results here on the forum, Dr B is no longer putting out the results he once did on a reliable/consistent basis. He isn’t forum recommended either. 
Consult with Eugenix and Medispa and you will at least then have given others consideration. They are both forum recommended..

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/IND/India

Edited by JC71

Definitely stop smoking. Drinking I think at least a few days before I'd stop as it thins blood and can make your procedure harder for the Dr. A few days after drinking probably wouldn't hurt much. 

Smoking on the other hand is notorious for causing healing issues and stopping for longer would be wise. I'm sure it's easier said than done so maybe look to use patches or dip for a month or so. I should note that I don't smoke but I've heard horror stories with broken bones and injuries not healing properly so I'd think that the same can ring true with HT.

You should definitely consult your Dr though and let them know so they can advise you.