Dr. Scott Boden

Baldingat22

3 hours ago, Baldingat22 said:

I use to believe he was the best. Is he good? I never hear anything about him in here.

Many years ago he was put up for consideration for being forum recommended, he didn’t come up to the standard required. From memory he usually did a low amount of grafts and some of the work was poor. I was never that impressed. 

Edited by JC71

7 hours ago, JC71 said:

Many years ago he was put up for consideration for being forum recommended, he didn’t come up to the standard required. From memory he usually did a low amount of grafts and some of the work was poor. I was never that impressed. 

Hmmm. I think it was because he was the president for some board or something but years ago I remember looking up the best HT surgeons and many that people talk about were on there but he was too yet no one talks about him so I was just curious.

10 minutes ago, Baldingat22 said:

Hmmm. I think it was because he was the president for some board or something but years ago I remember looking up the best HT surgeons and many that people talk about were on there but he was too yet no one talks about him so I was just curious.

Yes he was being talked about here as far back as I can remember, decade + but in all of this time he hasn’t produced any particular good results. And most are less than 2k. He was never spoken of that highly here, or on other forums I have been a member of. 

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Yes he was being talked about here as far back as I can remember, decade + but in all of this time he hasn’t produced any particular good results. And most are less than 2k. He was never spoken of that highly here, or on other forums I have been a member of. 

Thank you. Of that great list that has been provided is there any group of US HT surgeons that just standout compared to the rest? Not saying that all of them are not great but any in the US that are considered the Michael Jordan of the Hair Restoration field?

19 minutes ago, Baldingat22 said:

Thank you. Of that great list that has been provided is there any group of US HT surgeons that just standout compared to the rest? Not saying that all of them are not great but any in the US that are considered the Michael Jordan of the Hair Restoration field?

Disregarding cost, then Dr Konior would be on a lot of peoples top 3… Much like Hasson & Wong would be for Canada.. 

But everyone will have a different idea on who stands out. And it does actually change with time. When it comes to the elite Drs then it’s really down to whatever suits your particular needs. 
I have always liked Dr Panine for example, and if anything to me he’s underrated.. 

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1