Any women on here who have had transplant?

• Administrators

There are a few women here who've had a hair transplant, unfortunately, they don't share their experiences. Check out https://www.instagram.com/female_ht/?hl=en she went to Dr. Bisanga.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am scheduled for next week and SO nervous I am thinking of cancelling or postponing.  Did you have it done, I also am female.  I am now thinking I didn't ask the right questions in the consult and they don't want to meet with me again saying they have plenty of time on day of surgery to address all questions/doubts.   

First, why are you nervous?

Do you feel you did the proper research before choosing this particular clinic? Oh, wait.......Didn't ask the right questions? Did you ask the doctor where he learned to do hair transplants? 

A clinic should always have an open-door policy. A returning patient, particularly one who has questions prior to surgery, should be welcomed. Red flag if they are giving you excuses.  Yes, it is true that you will typically meet with the doctor the morning of the procedure to address any last-minute concerns.  

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

On 2/21/2022 at 6:02 PM, Rolo said:

Hello, I am scheduled for next week and SO nervous I am thinking of cancelling or postponing.  Did you have it done, I also am female.  I am now thinking I didn't ask the right questions in the consult and they don't want to meet with me again saying they have plenty of time on day of surgery to address all questions/doubts.   

I know your anxious right now about your upcoming ht. It may be best to delay or stop it for now. Do some more research, and decide if FUT or FUE would be better for you. I’m sure your clinic would give you some options, it seems like you panicked right now. 

I lose a big deposit if I cancel.  But I am warming up to it now.  I am only concerned because they won't allow my husband in the room prior to the surgery to review everything.  They say they will give a zoom or telephone call the days before.  Is that normal?