Paying for HT in India

I am to going to Eugenix in March and wondering for those that have had HT's (preferably those who went to India) how did you pay? I am intending on using my VISA debit card, but it would be useful to know if there any better alternative methods of payment (I am a UK resident btw). 

2 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

I am to going to Eugenix in March and wondering for those that have had HT's (preferably those who went to India) how did you pay? I am intending on using my VISA debit card, but it would be useful to know if there any better alternative methods of payment (I am a UK resident btw). 

Get Revolut. I can send you a referral if that's okay and you can use them. They allow you to do a bank transfer and also have a card that automatically converts but Eugenix quoted a 3% fee to me for cards so i would say bank transfer might be the better bet even with the fee. 

35 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Get Revolut. I can send you a referral if that's okay and you can use them. They allow you to do a bank transfer and also have a card that automatically converts but Eugenix quoted a 3% fee to me for cards so i would say bank transfer might be the better bet even with the fee. 

Thanks for tip. I do actually have a Revolut account that I use for Crypto purposes. 

12 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Thanks for tip. I do actually have a Revolut account that I use for Crypto purposes. 

That's pretty good then. Use the bank transfer function then you can make payments for the deposit and final payment due. 

The only thing i personally plan to do, is tell them i'm going to be abroad in that country prior to travel just in case they try to lock the account or something if you access it in a foreign country. They at least have a note telling them its you.