Let's Add Ingredients To Our Rogaine Foam!

jackisback1

Right now I'm using a product which may well be snake oil called Spectral RS, but I'm still losing hair on my current regimen, so I'm a little desperate. Problem is: Spectral RS looks like hell after applied. Actually, it looks pretty much like what Rogaine liquid looks like, but maybe worse.

Rogaine FOAM, however, is a great product cosmetically, and actually makes my hair look immediately thicker.

Does anybody know what it would take, or what would be a good way to get the cap off the Rogaine foam? I'd really like to just drop in my Spectral RS liquid, that way it all gets mixed in and comes out as a foam. No more messy, nasty application.

Any ideas?

I have never used Rogaine foam, but foams are pressurized liquids that are dispensed from a sealed container. I think it may be easier to apply one compound topically, then the other topically, rather than trying to open a sealed pressurized container and mix the two compounds, which may be dangerous.

I personally apply minoxidil and then spironolactone or copper peptides after 20 minutes allowing for the minoxidil initially applied to migrate into the lower levels (dermis and hypodermis).

This is similar to eating one dish and then another. There is no need to mix all together.

The sum effect of nourishment is the same.

take care...