Help choosing a surgeon? HLC, Pinto or Ferreira?

DairyMilk

8 minutes ago, JoeMan said:

I was there Jan 11/12. He mentioned opening up the Fast track consultation again soon but then he also said he didn't see the point since he's a year out right now. If I had to guess in a couple of months he'll start again but that's just my opinion. If you want I can ask his patient coordinator and see if they let me know anything additional.

Dang wait a full year :( I've noticed that Its a long wait time for the tops... And I wanted to do hair transplant the coming month lol

2 minutes ago, Inch6 said:

Dang wait a full year :( I've noticed that Its a long wait time for the tops... And I wanted to do hair transplant the coming month lol

Yeah the top Dr's with more reasonable rates have long waits. I think Dr. Basinga was fairly short (maybe 5 months) last I heard. But getting it next month is likely not going to happen if you want a top Dr. You can always ask to get on the cancelation list. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jtoorrees said:

I would love that if you don’t mind! I’m basically down to choosing between him and Freitas. I’m aiming for end of year next year but can wait until the following year if needed to, so not the biggest rush to get it done, more so just wanting to get it over with and choose who I’m going with. Freitas’s team gave me a deadline of March to decide if I’ll be going with them and would be happy to go with them, but it would just kill me to sign the contract without hearing what Ferreira has to say first atleast. I appreciate it boss!

Sure. I'll let you know what they say.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JoeMan said:

They responded that they should be opening up Fast Track soon but said they didn't have an exact date. Sorry I know that isn't much information but I tried.

That’s a lot more than what they shared with me :) thank you Joe, you’re the man!

• Like 1