Another Dr. Cole???

Mr. GQ

lately i keep on seeing TV commercials from this guy calling himself Dr Cole. i thought this guy was the american dr Cole thinking the guy is expanding his 'empire' further. but after checking his website i realized that it is totally different Cole that nobody knows about or heard about. his full name is Dr. Christopher Cole. here is his website:http://www.coleclinic.com/

Bill or Pat or anyone else ever heard of this guy before or perhaps visited his clinic or perhaps had a HT with him???

The Cole Clinic offers services to patients from the London, Windsor, and metropolitan Detroit areas.

anyone with any info please - don't be shy icon_smile.gif

lately i keep on seeing TV commercials from this guy calling himself Dr Cole. i thought this guy was the american dr Cole thinking the guy is expanding his 'empire' further. but after checking his website i realized that it is totally different Cole that nobody knows about or heard about. his full name is Dr. Christopher Cole. here is his website:http://www.coleclinic.com/

Bill or Pat or anyone else ever heard of this guy before or perhaps visited his clinic or perhaps had a HT with him???

The Cole Clinic offers services to patients from the London, Windsor, and metropolitan Detroit areas.

anyone with any info please - don't be shy icon_smile.gif

what boggles me is that his commercials are in prime time on a premium channel (CBC) during playoff games in between periods. so ether his business is booming big time so he can afford the prime time slots or this is his last act of desperation before this recession swallows him up. i'd love to know which one of there two scenarios is more likely. i lean toward the second one.

His site also states that he does plastic surgeries. So I guess the money is not a problem for him. Have you look at the picture of his staff? Its hilarious, 3 girls lined up sort of like models but wearing scrubs lol

That dude looks too much like a playha for me to let him operate on my head......

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week