FUE HT with two sessions planned with Manchester UK clinic HGC (Hair Growth Centre)

Stewie

@Berba11hey man. Not bad. I have still just been keeping it short. Mainly because the mid scalp area just had no density at all. As per both surgeries they just really didn’t put a lot in that area. The crown has been growing really well. It’s hard getting a good photo as my hairs are either brown or white and hard to picture them both ha. But it’s grown well back there. 

i have just commîtes to Euginex back end of January and we have had a couple of video calls and sent them lots of photos. So quite looking forward to getting it in a better place and then just let it be after that and see how it grows

i am not expecting miracles. But I have mates who had around 4000 grafts and even the likes of John on here with 4500 on top. And when it’s more consistent packing it really does look much better. So the plan is to use beard grafts and also thin bits of the donor out that haven’t been touched as if I let it grow to even 1cm length you can see how the native bits are a lot thicker. So if they can get them all closer then I’ll be happy with that

892B7647-D4DC-4093-B683-2E5C91C45A57.jpeg

0D606242-35BF-4FD2-B10D-96336474FAD6.jpeg

B6EC6055-529A-485C-BDC9-BA6D3F1F45C7.jpeg

F10E5988-5D6D-4869-A8E6-B70C147BA554.jpeg

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Stewie said:

@Berba11hey man. Not bad. I have still just been keeping it short. Mainly because the mid scalp area just had no density at all. As per both surgeries they just really didn’t put a lot in that area. The crown has been growing really well. It’s hard getting a good photo as my hairs are either brown or white and hard to picture them both ha. But it’s grown well back there. 

i have just commîtes to Euginex back end of January and we have had a couple of video calls and sent them lots of photos. So quite looking forward to getting it in a better place and then just let it be after that and see how it grows

i am not expecting miracles. But I have mates who had around 4000 grafts and even the likes of John on here with 4500 on top. And when it’s more consistent packing it really does look much better. So the plan is to use beard grafts and also thin bits of the donor out that haven’t been touched as if I let it grow to even 1cm length you can see how the native bits are a lot thicker. So if they can get them all closer then I’ll be happy with that

892B7647-D4DC-4093-B683-2E5C91C45A57.jpeg

0D606242-35BF-4FD2-B10D-96336474FAD6.jpeg

B6EC6055-529A-485C-BDC9-BA6D3F1F45C7.jpeg

F10E5988-5D6D-4869-A8E6-B70C147BA554.jpeg

Glad you're doing well! You've got a reasonably decent buzz cut look there to be fair.

Cool news about Eugenix. How many grafts (scalp + beard) are they estimating to extract?

4 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Glad you're doing well! You've got a reasonably decent buzz cut look there to be fair.

Cool news about Eugenix. How many grafts (scalp + beard) are they estimating to extract?

The crown is around about 9 months now, nothing much happened for a bit but then looking back through photos I can see how its changed from fluff to proper hairs, and still more lil hairs popping through constantly, but not expecting much more there now tbh, even on the front I am getting the odd new hair, but I think its not going to end up much further than this in another 9 months, just obviously hairs more mature and growing properly

Euginex have estimated between 4000-4500, the price and package has been worked out on 4500, and they'll make the final assessment when they see me properly which makes sense, I have a lot of beard to go at, but in there estimate and package breakdown they want to go for around 2500 scalp grafts or more depending what they can do and less beard, which I get, but I have a lot of beard to use and not much head grafts left ha, I am totally happy to take there lead on it though as ultimately they know what they are doing. And then who knows, it may leave me in a good place to finally try for some length with it