The Hair Dr 8 month results

On 1/11/2022 at 7:48 AM, Whipaway said:

As I’ve mentioned sadly we have seen a fair amount of poor results from this particular clinic. You mention they don’t all get every procedure spot on- you can only research and I’ve personally not seen a run of so many bad results from the other clinics you in this country that you mention. 

I'm becoming increasingly suspicious of these after-the-event Arshad patients. 

A few times now a topic like this one has conveniently popped up when Dr Arshad is getting heat in another topic where the result/growth is sub-par. Does it not seem strange to anyone that Arshad patients who have posted their journey from start to finish seem to have a much lower success rate than those posting after the fact? If this was a new poster telling us all about his great experience with [insert generic Turkish doctor] then I'm sure most would be dubious. 

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, BLE123 said:

I'm becoming increasingly suspicious of these after-the-event Arshad patients. 

A few times now a topic like this one has conveniently popped up when Dr Arshad is getting heat in another topic where the result/growth is sub-par. Does it not seem strange to anyone that Arshad patients who have posted their journey from start to finish seem to have a much lower success rate than those posting after the fact? If this was a new poster telling us all about his great experience with [insert generic Turkish doctor] then I'm sure most would be dubious. 

I have instructed Dr. Arshad to send his patients here regardless of how many months post-op they are, if they’re legitimate patients I see no issue. After all, we should want to see more cases, not just good or bad. What does being a new poster have to do with anything? I wont tolerate any hazing or treating a new member poorly on the simple basis they’re new. As long as a member is a legitimate patient, they’re free to share their experience. Hazing or trolling will not be tolerated, we’re here to support and share, not tear down. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Congratulations Jon and I’m glad you’re so pleased with the result. I’m 7 months post op with Dr Arshad and it’s good to see a positive post on here about his work. Hoping mine turns out well, but I know that Dr Arshad will continue to support my HT journey if the results don’t turn out as well as expected. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Guys,

Why are we bringing negativity to a thread where the patient is genuinely happy? If a new poster is posting his experience let’s be supportive and not try and bash him. 

Hey thanks a ton Melvin, appreciate that mate 🙏🏼

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marko7t4 said:

Congratulations Jon and I’m glad you’re so pleased with the result. I’m 7 months post op with Dr Arshad and it’s good to see a positive post on here about his work. Hoping mine turns out well, but I know that Dr Arshad will continue to support my HT journey if the results don’t turn out as well as expected. 

Yeh he's supper sorptive Marko, as are the whole team, although I doubt you're gonna need more work.
I'm approaching 8.5 months in now and it's deffo progressed a lot from month 6.
Bring on month 12!! 😀

If you ave any questions buddy please just ask away. Cheers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hair we go said:

Hi john looking good can i ask when you started seeing actual first signs of growth?

Im almost at 6 months and awaiting first signs of growth i shedded pretty heavy

Hi there, ok so the hair grew in for while and gradually shed as normal up to 3 months. But I experienced growth after 3 months to be honest, but it wasn't too thick, just very promising. I hit the 6 months stage in October and since then it's started to really look so much better. My crown is getting coverage now and feels thick too.  I can feel spikey hairs that are growing in through the longer ones. 

Have you got anything coming in yet, just thin hairs? Don't forget you have another 6-12 months to go. 

Thanks

I cant see anything happening at the moment to be honest there could be thin hairs there under my native hair but i cant see anything with my naked eye ,i hit 6 months soon so im hoping it kicks in between now and 8 months 

On 1/14/2022 at 4:39 PM, Hair we go said:

Thanks

I cant see anything happening at the moment to be honest there could be thin hairs there under my native hair but i cant see anything with my naked eye ,i hit 6 months soon so im hoping it kicks in between now and 8 months 

Do you have any pics? Everyone’s different so it would be good to see what’s going on. Have you talked to anyone at the clinic?