Video of a 1st session smp | Enhanced Scalp Micropigmentation Toronto

I agree huge improvement already. Have you ever had any clients where it was just a one-and-done session? Or do you always leave some work to do beyond what will need to be touched up? Occasionally a guy will come on the forum, usually with a botched job, and the way they describe getting the SMP sometimes it sounds like they just had one session. Thanks for sharing and I hope you'll post after the final session, would be very interesting to compare with the first video. Usually we just see the final session.

5 hours ago, ciaus said:

I agree huge improvement already. Have you ever had any clients where it was just a one-and-done session? Or do you always leave some work to do beyond what will need to be touched up? Occasionally a guy will come on the forum, usually with a botched job, and the way they describe getting the SMP sometimes it sounds like they just had one session. Thanks for sharing and I hope you'll post after the final session, would be very interesting to compare with the first video. Usually we just see the final session.

No, never a one and done.  Unless maybe a touchup on old smp, but even then I usually do 2.  SMP should be done in sessions, the way I look at it. It's a marathon and never a race.  You can always ADD but you cannot REMOVE, and we build over sessions, and fine tune things as we go.  Hairline adjustments, blending and touching up areas that did not retain well from previous sessions. Every client's skin is different and smp is never cookie cutter.  So to achieve optimal results it must be done in steps.

I like to post my work in overall several session as I believe it helps people understand SMP better. Where as people just show a before and after photo and people expect those results after the first session which is never the case.  

I'll keep you updated.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...