Scab/Crust Removal

9 hours ago, GEO147 said:

As of yesterday this is how it looks. It has taken a long time to get here. Just wondering why this happened and if there will be any long term issues where skin is red/damaged. 

Have tried asking clinic but that's a complete waste of time. Aftercare is non existent. 

20220108_115552.jpg

to be honest that doesnt look like scabs it does look like roughly 4-5 pimples with irritation around them and should be addressed with your HT surgeon

29 minutes ago, rambunctious said:

to be honest that doesnt look like scabs it does look like roughly 4-5 pimples with irritation around them and should be addressed with your HT surgeon

Best of luck getting any help from Dr Cinik after surgery. It's farsical to be honest. 

I've been providing progress pics since surgery a month ago and sent that yesterday asking for advice and the response was "what happened". I said look at all earlier pics and then they responded saying it's normal and as a result of swelling. 

I have asked for someone to call me several times but just get ignored. It's disgraceful aftercare to be honest. 

7 hours ago, GEO147 said:

Best of luck getting any help from Dr Cinik after surgery. It's farsical to be honest. 

I've been providing progress pics since surgery a month ago and sent that yesterday asking for advice and the response was "what happened". I said look at all earlier pics and then they responded saying it's normal and as a result of swelling. 

I have asked for someone to call me several times but just get ignored. It's disgraceful aftercare to be honest. 

sorry you're going through that keep trying 

8 hours ago, GEO147 said:

From recollection you had issues also. How has your scalp progressed?

scabs gone after about 12 days, just had to be a little more aggressive, just used baby shampoo and still do honestly

• Like 1

• Administrators
Just now, rambunctious said:

scabs gone after about 12 days, just had to be a little more aggressive, just used baby shampoo and still do honestly

I’m gonna film a video tomorrow removing my scabs, hopefully it’ll help guys in the future.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.