HT with Dr Path in April

djames

hi everyone, im a new poster but i've read and researched this excellent forum for months. Im booked for a HT in thailand in April and im very confident in my choice of doctor. ( Dr. Pathomvanich).

Just wondered if anyone else who is booked with him from the uk in the coming weeks/months are having concerns with the current currency situation with pound sterling. Im clueless with all this exchange stuff and dont know wether i should change now or hang on, here or there etc. id be grateful for any thoughts on this,

Thanks

Hi mate, just viewed your blog and im very impressed, as ive been with all ive seen and heard on this doctors work. Im a little worried i might need more grafts than i thought now as i was quoted 3000-4000 but if yours is almost 2600 for just a frontal area im thinking i may need more, guess i need that propper consultation , lol

Hope you get the result you want , im sure you will......All the best with it

Thank you.

It will depend when you get there if you chose to have 40 or 50 cc of hair per graft. I got 40, which they say is sufficient. At least im hoping. 50 is much more dense, and costlier, and depends on your donor area, and of course there is always the fact that the more densely packed, the less survival rate of a graft is. The most ever usually done is 60.

All of the above was told to me by Dr. Path's assistant.

Please make a web blog once you go, im curious to see how it works out for you.

Cheers

during my initial consultation, dr oravan did mention between 40 to 50 is v ideal to present a reasonable dense look as they feel they do not wan to go too aggressively extracting uncessary donor hair esp if u r relatively young.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

pathspatient, oh yah i tote of something. i actually went looking for dr path and wanted a FUE procedure but dr oravan made it v clear they do not perform FUE anymore... how abt urself? i was actually hoping to do FUE as i really am concerned over the scar but from the pics shown by so many Dr Pat's patients.. i have not come across any that is bad...

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

I suppose since my hair has always been long, aside with the fact that I have another big scar on my head from an accident, I really didnt mind, However the scar is healing very well. He told me close to invisible after 4 months or so. Check out my pics to see what I mean.

Good luck

• 1 month later...