First timer with an appointment later this month

Hi all, I have an appointment scheduled with Dr Nader for FUE later this month. Super excited and nervous as the date approaches. Dr Nader suggested approximately 2500 grafts for the front and 1000 for the crown. Wondering how you all went about planning the hairline… I want to be conservative and “age into it” but also have a huge forehead even before hair loss lol.

Scheduled for 2 days and then fly home the following day. Return to work 3 days later at a desk job where I can wear a hat so hopefully it goes unnoticed…

Any advice on hairline planning and days before or after procedure are appreciated. Thanks! 

Edited by Jayp805

• Administrators

Very reasonable plan. I think 2500 would do wonders for the front. I would seriously consider taking more time off from work. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.