Procerin?

Just wondering if anyone is on or has tried Procerin? Seems to have good results on the net. Wanting all the hair I can get ;-)

THANKS

-G

Just wondering if anyone is on or has tried Procerin? Seems to have good results on the net. Wanting all the hair I can get ;-)

THANKS

-G

Its been my experience and research will prove this: stick to the FDA approved stuff like Avodart, Minoxidil, and Propecia (Proscar).

Im hearing good things about supplements such as MSM and Biotin, also.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Thanks. I am on propecia as well .. but have read that people are getting good results when mixing propecia and procerin. Procerin is a suppliment, so will never receive FDA approval right?

-G

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard Procerin is bunk, it's a Vitamin, Herbal, Saw Palmetto mix. Vitamins and herbs are not going to prevent hair loss, and Saw Palmetto is supposed to inhibit DHT like Propecia (but not as effective as Propecia), and can have the same side effects as Propecia.

As already stated, stick with the proven treatments and save your money for the stuff that works. Spending your money on bogus treatments just encourages these people.

thanks for the comments .... was just trying to get some thoughts and ideas. Headed 2nite to get some MSM to suppliment the Propecia instead ;-)