I just started to search for a doctor in L.A area

trukutru

Trukutru,

Here is a list of the recommended doctors in California

Specifically, both Dr Rassman and Dr Siporin work in Los Angeles.

However, remember that travel is worthwhile if it results in a first-rate transplant procedure.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I had surgery with Dr. Umar in Redondo Beach and have had very good results. Of course, knowing nothing about your hair transplant needs or desires, I don't know if he would be a good doctor for you. But, I would recommend you research him more fully.

• 5 weeks later...

Trukutru,

I'm glad you're researching and discovering good information on the forums. Please keep us updated on your hair transplant journey. Also, thank you for creating and updating your hair loss web-blog and social profile. This will help you better express your story, and allow other members to assist more efficiently!

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.